Need to unpack a big file
I know there are a couple of other threads covering this message, but I didn't see any that helped me solve my specific problem.

I scanned a folder that contained video files as well as zip (rar) files of software. I realized this midway through the scan and deleted a folder that I thought might give the scan trouble. Since then, every time I attempt to play a file, no matter where the file is, I keep getting the "Need to unpack a big file" message for a RAR file that was in the folder I deleted. If I select Yes to continue, it just asks me again after about a second. If I say No, it crashes the program.

I have tried completely rescanning the library in order to rebuild the database, but I'm guessing a delete needs to happen at this point. My question at this point is, what exactly should I delete? I'm not really savvy enough to know which files do what, which are the databases, the file locations, etc. If it helps any, I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just a link to a thread I didn't stumble upon that addresses this. Thanks!
The database is maintained under C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database.
Thank you very much! So, deleting that stuff and starting over should get rid of the persistent error? Like, maybe it just hangs on that part of the code since I deleted the folder midway through the scan?
Remove the video library database and scan again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to unpack a big file0