What's the smallest case where a trinity CPU fit ?
I'm trying to replace my ATV2.

But I can't believe that in order to add the little bit of power that the ATV2 needs I need to buy something that is like 10x size the ATV2 and like 5x more expensive.

Any ideas? I want something small but powerful. I need to built it by myself too.

BTW, I'm only using a SSD and maybe external optical device.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6856102004 + RAM + USB drive

or one of the many small Zotac boxes.
So what if I want to built it by myself? Those products are very limited where I live (Chile). What kind of small motherboards those products have ?
Those small pre-built systems use proprietary system boards and cases that typically are not sold as separate components for DIYers. If you really need to build your own system, then the mini-ITX form-factor is the way to go.
Unless you buy the barebone with Mobile Trinity as this "MC101 Barebone (A10-4600M) Barebone PC", the smallest mobo for other Trinity's is limited to Mini-ITX....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2013-03-13, 19:26)bluray Wrote: Unless you buy the barebone with Mobile Trinity as this "MC101 Barebone (A10-4600M) Barebone PC"

I like how the product description says, "As Thin As A SD Memory Card", when what they really meant is that the unit is as thin as an SD card is tall. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's the smallest case where a trinity CPU fit ?0