Two Little Glitches
I'm not massively bothered about these - but just while I remember, I have a couple of little glitches when using the next pvr tv guide (in xbmc).....

1. Sometimes the guide just dissapears - usually while I am scrolling down, but not always (can be when viewing a programs info). xbmc background is still there, no crash or anything. Pressing the guide button again brings it back (from the top, regardless of where it was lost from).

2. If I'm scrolling forward, and happen to be on a blank channel listing (ie BBC3 before it's on air, or the occassional bit of missing program data) the guide wont scroll. I have to go down (or up) to a channel with programs listed, in order to scroll forward.

I don't know if this is just me and my system...

XP sp3, p4, intel 915 mobo.

I'm not interested in a complicated fix for this, but of it's any use to developers tweaking things in the future, then so much the better.
exactly the same behaviour experienced on my system.... has only happened since starting to use the Gotham nightlies a couple of weeks ago.
I had no problems at all under Frodo.
I'm using the Aeon Nox skin, which is the Frodo version, so perhaps there's some conflict there.... What skin are you using?

J
I'm using the bog standard (Confluence is it?) skin. It's just the normal build, 12.2.
I've noticed that this glitch usually happens when add ons are updated. I normally go straight to the guide when I switch on, so xbmc is just warming up as it were, and that's obviously when it checks for add on updates. I'm not sure if it happens when there are other notifications (such as recording started or finished) - I'll post as I observe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two Little Glitches0