How to setup my haupauge model 1212 with XBMC FRODO 12?
I WAS WONDERING IF I CAN SETUP MY HAUPAUGE HDPVR MODEL 1212 WITH XBMC FRODO 12? SO I CAN WATCH LIVE TV ON XBMC IF I COULD WHAT DO I NEED? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND EXPLAIN THE STEPS I NEED TO SET IT UP?

THAN YOU
Fix your CAPSLOCK KEY FIRST
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You can setup your HDPVR2 for use in NextPVR, and then also use it to stream to XBMC.

Basically you go into Settings->Devices, view the settings for your HDPVR, set the appropriate audio/video inputs, and the blaster you want to use, then use the 'Import' button to import your channel list and listings from either an XMLTV file, or from Schedules Direct. If you need a bit more detail, probably worth posting on the NextPVR forums about what is tripping you up and we'll help you through it.
im thinking of using a tv card now I cant figure out the haupauge hd pvr 1212 what is a good tv card that I can get what I got is a satalite receiver so I can view my tv on xbmc Frodo 12.1
It depends on where you are located. The FTA choices in North America are so limited that you'd really need to use the HDPVR with a receiver and a subscription.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to setup my haupauge model 1212 with XBMC FRODO 12?0