Same version as ATV2
The latest version available onCydia is older (one ofthe earliest Frodo's) then the version that is available for the ATV2.

Is it possible to do the same on the Ipad and iPhone?

Because my shared database is responding strange with the old versions of XBMC. (Mark as viewed or latest playtime is not responding).
I really hope this is possible (installation using Wget or IPKG or Apt-get isn't a problem).

Thanks
Just use a Nightly Wink But stay away from the builds in March as the merge window is open Wink
Ok. So it is possible to use a nightly from 21 feb. (around the same time of the version on the ATV2?)
I always thought that nightly means that you always use the latest...
Yes you can Wink
Thanks !!
The version 12.0-1 for atv2 is the same as 12.0 for iphone/ipad. Its just that 12.0-1 has support for ATV2 on ios 6.1 (atv2 5.2). There is no other difference in functionality.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok. But why do i have differences in functionality (the IOS versions can't mark a movie as read or being watched but the ATV2 version can..)
Because your setup is wrong. (well based on the lack of information i can only give you that much of an answer). Or you are facing a touch input issue which might be already fixed (and will be in 12.1 which is around the corner). But feature wise its the same. (bugs might be different between ios toch devices and atv2 of course).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-03-15, 01:16)pvdochtend Wrote: Ok. But why do i have differences in functionality (the IOS versions can't mark a movie as read or being watched but the ATV2 version can..)

There's a strange bug in the Touched skin, I think, where certain views don't show the watched check mark. It's there, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Same version as ATV20