I have contacted Tree_Jammer about this project, but haven't received a response yet and it would be a shame to see this beautiful concept left incomplete. Hopefully I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here.
I have added many features and fixed bugs. Nearly all dialogs have been coded now and I think the project has reached the point where I can't sniff out all the bugs on my own and need some testers.
You'll find many of the feature requests from the previous threads have been added, if there's still something that you want and I can fit it in comfortably with the rest of the skin, I am open to adding more features. However, I am not typically adding features for specific add-ons. So if you're looking for your favourite add-on to get placement on the home screen I'm sorry, but this probably isn't the skin for you.
- Continuous browsing in panel view by pressing "right"
- Updated music view with same scrolling text as original skin
- Option to disable background fanart for low power devices like the Raspberry Pi
It would be nice to get this theme in the official repo, but mods are not accepted. Unless by some miracle there is a blessing from Tree_Jammer on this I think the best you'll get is something I'll call a final release here.
Needed before final:
- Localization (There are many unlocalized strings at the moment)
- Possible Artist view or Artist/Album view with use of script
- Unicode font support. I recall people have had problems with this
- Icons. There are lots of added buttons that need new icons. I am not a graphic designer, so hopefully one of you can contribute something that fits for the buttons that need it.
- Tree_Jammer for the amazing skin and the phenomenal amount of work that was put into it. (Also for not hating me hopefully for hijacking the project hopefully)
- ursli for the use of their PVR backend. PVR wouldn't have happened without them.
- Sabish for their watched icon flag which I shamelessly added as part of the skin
- larshall for their fantastic xbtfextractor project and great support. I wouldn't have been able to slim down this skin so much if it weren't for this project.
- All of you who have tested to date and provided bug reports. Especially username145 who helped test PVR so much.
- I hope I haven't left anyone out.
I hope you like it.
Download | Github