Square TV Season Art
Is there a way to display square TV art by season? I like the poster sized art at the show level... but all of my season artwork is 600x600 or 1200x1200. I'd like to keep it that way if possible, but currently it stretches these images to fit poster size. This is my favorite skin... the only one I currently use. Thanks for all your work!

Scott
Not possible, sorry.

Just curious though, why is your season art square? What benefit does that provide?
(2013-03-15, 17:11)jingai Wrote: Not possible, sorry.

Just curious though, why is your season art square? What benefit does that provide?

I'm migrating from using itunes streaming to ATV 2, where all art had to be square or it was cropped on TV display. So essentially all my hundreds of season artwork is square. I'm pretty picky about the artwork too... i like to have art that doesn't list the season #. Default download choices don't give me many options. It's OK though, I'll scour the internet or live with it... thanks. The metropolis port over on plex had the ability, but well, plex was just completely unstable and unusable for me. Thanks again for your work... great skin.
Don't really know anything about the Plex port, honestly.

But, have you tried Artwork Downloader? You'll need to run it anyway to populate the other database entries for artwork (assuming you're on Frodo). It would get you most of the way there, and then you can hit Choose Art in the Info Dialog for the seasons that don't meet your criteria. Easier than scouring the net anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Square TV Season Art0