aeon nox broken
Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to raise my question.... the Skin Aeon Nox is broken (the other skins are broken as well except 1) in the official frodo depository. I already tried refresh and check for updates... still no success. Any suggestions/help is appreciated!

regards,
A Noob XMBC user Smile
Pieter
If you provide some actual information on what is wrong, people might be able to help you. Saying that Aeon Nox is broken is not true, there is nothing wrong with it. You need to provide specific information on the problem you are having and what you are trying to do, otherwise no one will be able to help you.
Which version of Aeon Nox are you using? System/Settings > Add-ons > Enabled Add-ons > Skin > Aeon Nox ... look at version number on right panel.
If they are broken that can could mean something is wrong in your repo.

Make sure you run 12.0 final release and delete addons15.db from your userdata (wiki) folder and reboot.

If it's an atv2 look at some permission issue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi,

Success deleting the addons15.db didn't work. I noticed I had a beta version, replacing this with the final worked!

Thanks!

(2013-03-15, 21:40)Martijn Wrote: If they are broken that can could mean something is wrong in your repo.

Make sure you run 12.0 final release and delete addons15.db from your userdata (wiki) folder and reboot.

If it's an atv2 look at some permission issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon nox broken0