Thin mini ITX Build
Hi All,
Complete computer noob so bear with me.

I have a case that I want to use, it matches my Amplifier so I cant change it.
Means I have to use a Thin mini itx board.
My Requirements,
Slot load BD
Able to play BD/DVD/MP4 etc without too much trouble
Thinking of using a couple of 2.5"HDD for storage, or a 3.5" if anyone thinks that it will be better
The boards I have looked at are the DH61AG and the DN2800mt.
Main use will be streaming music, dont really need massive storage for movies,I watch maybe 1 a month.

I really have no idea so if there are any other suggestions Id love to hear them.

Cheers.
I've been using the DH61AG in a lian li PC-Q05B case with an i3-2120T cpu for quite some time now as my primary htpc and am extremely pleased with it (running arch linux). I don't have very heavy demands (1080p h.264 is the majority of my viewing) and it handles everything i throw at it effortlessly. It's very quiet, and you can adjust the fan settings in the bios to make it pretty much silent with acceptable temperatures. There really isn't much else to say, its been very reliable, and at the time was the smallest thing you could build. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Which case is it? That'll help to make some suggestions.
Hi, I am really interested on the Intel DN2800MT, if you decide to buy it, can you send us some reviews, temperatures, etc? I am planning on left my ATV1 on my bedroom, since it has remote out of the box and I will use mostly to hear music from its internal HDD [160GB], and use a new HTPC with mSATA [64GB] to play, mostly 6GB, 1080p h.264 from my NAS. I am planing to build a very thin case for it using aluminium and acrylic mate silver and an apple singnature on it. =D

Edit: fix some errors.
[Xgimi Z6 Polar]
[Xiaomi Mi Box]
[Raspberry Pi 3 B]
There is no Linux support for the Intel DN2800MT and for Windows only 32-bit is supported.
(2013-04-10, 17:39)lukasnmd Wrote: Hi, I am really interested on the Intel DN2800MT, if you decide to buy it, can you send us some reviews, temperatures, etc?
I'd stay clear of that DN2800MT with its GMA 3150 PowerVR gpu.
(2013-04-10, 18:03)live4ever Wrote:
(2013-04-10, 17:39)lukasnmd Wrote: Hi, I am really interested on the Intel DN2800MT, if you decide to buy it, can you send us some reviews, temperatures, etc?
I'd stay clear of that DN2800MT with its GMA 3150 PowerVR gpu.

ROGER THAT! =D
[Xgimi Z6 Polar]
[Xiaomi Mi Box]
[Raspberry Pi 3 B]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thin mini ITX Build0