• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
First of all congratulations for this skin Smile
But i have some issues/wishes:

- low-list contains only 4 entries, would be nice to have 8-10 lines (would be rather a mid-list Big Grin )
- is there a way to disable the slideshow in mainmenu when playing music
- i'm missing ratings (mpaa or here in germany FSK)
- i'm missing some codec/source flags (DVD Audio, YouTube...) can i add the missing ones for myself ?
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
1. But like you said, would not be more Low List. Wink I'll include the option to SLIM LIST soon.

2. I need to include an option for that too.

3. In Ace has the following labels: FSK-0, FSK-6, FSK-12, FSK-16, FSK-18.

4. No, this needs to be inserted into the code of skin.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Yeah I've reviewed them but since I'm not a developer I really cant say for sure what the problem is other than what I stated in my previous post regarding the scrapers and the pvr. In the log I see notices, warnings, and or errors related to those functions. Dont get me wrong the files the scrapers are trying to import are problematic in other skins but only in the Ace and the Mq's do I get the "buffer hanging" that for the most part is a system crash, because once you enter the menu item you cant get out unless I use the task manager in windows to kill the task.

Other skins scrape the files and just fail to import, no hang, no buffer? I could post the log but my libraries are so large I have trouble, or cant uploading them to the site. NOt really skilled enough to determine what is relative and what is not in the log to edit it down to upload, so I havent uploaded 1 in quite a while. If you feel you like to take a look for yourself, I will do my best to upload an edited version that may provide the clues thats going on.

I will do that at your request, because for me it can be a pain in the rear to do? :-) The simple solution for me was to take out the problematic files(actually the scraper is the problem) to stop the hanging, but of coarse I cant view them in XBMC? LMK if you choose to review my log. I will ask if you can look into my issue with the recent, recommended, and newly added items in Ace being deactivated but still appearing on the main screen? Thanks again Marcosqui.

Cheers,
EthricSoul
1. perfect Smile
2. would be nice but is not essential
3. hmm ... didn't work for me, neither in filename nor in .nfo file (<certification>FSK-0</certification>)
4. i could edit the skin for my personal needs if i knew
a) where to add code (xml file)
b) where to add the flags (new image files)
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
Awesome work! The skin is fast, clean and it looks great. Good job!!

I have a Little Problem in the live tv section. My channels.conf is split in different Parts like favorites, hdtv, Kids...
If i open live tv and go to channels, i can only see my channels in Favorites and i cant Switch to other Parts.
EthricSoul, in Ace there is no way to disable recent items/random/in progress, even if you use the Clean Mode the script will continue running in the background, but here I see no problem with that. I'll include an option to completely disable the recents, it may be a solution for you.

dt2510, you need to open IncludesVariables.xml and change:

value_videocase (all)

value_codecdefault (all)

And of course, the case selector will not work, but there is somewhat complicated to explain how to fix. Good luck.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
This skin is great and could be my new default one, many thanks for the hard work.

Is there a way to assign a case to a particular file i.e. if HD/720p/1080p it displays Blu-Ray and for SD a DVD case? This has always been the case in Aeon Nox etc. I want to avoid renaming all my files if at all possible.
Wink 
Thanks Marcosqui,

Most of the time on the home screen I prefer to see only the wallpaper(about 95% of the time) without other features blocking the view. There are times when I forget what I added or watched, and or where I added them, when this feature is very useful and necessary(5%). I thought it would be great to have an on demand option of turning them on or off, or at least thats how I thought it worked now? Thanks for the resolution still Marcosqui, you ROCK!
splobber, both the Aeon MQ as Ace work with the tag names:

Bluray = bluray, blu-ray, bdrip
Web = web
HDTV = hdtv
DVD = dvd, ifo, iso(whitout tag bluray)
3D = 3dbd(whitout tag bluray)

In others conditions the codec is showed.

Also you can go to the settings of the skin and customize the media case you like.

Visit my website
(2013-03-18, 13:25)MarcosQui Wrote: @minimoe, if you want a cleaner look can use the Clean Mode that is available in the options.
I don't want a cleaner look, I want bigger covers for the recent items Smile
(2013-03-18, 13:25)MarcosQui Wrote: I tested the option hide furniture in pause screen and everything is correct. In the info window keeps popping up, but I see no sense in hiding info in the info window.
Yes, the mistake was mine. Hide Furniture works but only for the pause screen. It'd be nice if it worked for the info screen as well.

Or, alternatively, you can add a 1 second delay to the appearance of plot and cast panels. There is a delay for the pause screen but not for the info.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Marcosqui,

is it possible to add an option to extend progress bar in Pause/Info screen? When rewinding/fast forwarding it is really difficult to see where exactly you are, because progress bar is so small. Besides, there's empty space that can be accommodated by the progress bar...

Plus maybe there should be an option to include "classic OSD" style with buttons on the top and progress bar etc at the bottom, it could be the same for all the screens (info, progress, pause, menu) for overall consistence...
HTPC: XBMC Gotham 15.2 on Intel NUC DCCP847DYE (Intel Celeron 847), 2GB RAM, Samsung PM830 SSD, OpenELEC 6.0.0
SYSTEM: Panasonic TX-P65ST50, Pioneer VSX-922K, Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 + Diamond 9.CS + SW150 sub, Logitech Harmony 880 remote
Marcosqui, I know we've discussed briefly before but when you have time could you take a look at the EPG guide from Refocus big skin and see if you can possibly get your EPG guide close to that.

Love the skin and I hope this doesn't come across as anything other than a friendly request.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minimoe, I do not have to accommodate a larger icon without changing the layout. Sorry.

About the furniture, i'll think in something.

bass63, actually there is no empty space, there is a place to display subtitles in the background.
Maybe I can put a bigger bar, further down, i need to think.

Visit my website
hoopsdavis, first of all I need to do with my EPG operates.

Visit my website
(2013-03-18, 13:40)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 02:13)sstavross Wrote: Wonderful skin! Thank you so much! So beautifull!
I have only one problem with my language (Greek), it isn't displayed ok when there is text in small letters. I get all the letters in capitals but the problem is with the tones we put in small letters and so I get tones in capitals that is not correct. Also the last "s" in these greek words are wrong, it must look like this: "Σ" Can you check it? I think it's a font problem, I had the same problem with transparrency skin, see: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1076649

Thank you!

Φίλε μου, θα τα γράψω Αγγλικά για να καταλαβαίνουν όλοι.
I have a quick fix for this problem here (if you don't trust an .exe file, try this). It's a self extracting RAR that will copy two files to your skin.ace folder, namely an edited Font.xml and a second CAPS font based on the original aller_ace.ttf.

Thank you so much my friend! That did the trick!
Ευχαριστω πολυ φιλε μου!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26