• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
(2013-03-17, 08:18)nozomi Wrote: great skin!

I need some help customizing MY MENU 1 AND MY MENU 2. How do I add video addons to these menus?
I would like to have my favorite video addons in Menu 1 and shortcuts to .strm files etc. in MY MENU 2.

Is this possible?
Yes, it´s possilble, go to settings->customize=>MY MENU 1 or MY MENU 2 <- LEFT ARROW, and have options available
Look images for visual reference
and
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Mate, that's a piece of art!
Now my family is happy with one skin running on all the XBMC devces I have.
Thanks a lot!
(2013-03-17, 09:37)ruly463 Wrote: Guys im having issues with extra fan art within the Episodes Sections, im getting a black background it doesn't happen all time
just like 1 out of 3 times every time i enter a series, heres an example:

and when i remove the extra fan art option and choose the default art the background comes back, ex:

is there any way to fix this little problem?

Thanks in advance, really loving this skin Smile

Tested here in windows O.S, with xbmc frodo and gotham, and work fine for me, don´t reproduce error here, this show have extrafanart folder? try nunning artwork downloader, before procede, go do advanced tab in addon setting and actice option use local files, maybe fix.
Really excellent skin! Image

A couple of questions\requests:

- Is it possible to change the number of recent items in the Home Screen? With 12 items, the posters become too small.

- How can I hide the Plot & Starring panels of the video info screen during playback? I switched the Hide Furniture option but is doesn't seem to do anything.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
@minimoe, it´s fixed in 12 items, look when focus item in the recent, progress or random mode, have one normal poster image in widget for the respective movie (item).

About second item I need look better, before answer to you.
this skin is very clean and sharp looking i love that..BUT!!! that clean sharp look needs to be added to AEON MQ4...then we will have an amazing skin
the media cases are just too big maby give a choice of dvd or blu-ray cases as standard... a blu-ray logo on a dvd case just looks horrid, the fan art is blocked out, the media icons I.E blu-ray / eng / dts / 5.1... look to small and horrid on that silver bar and look much better on MQ4....
overall the skin is very smooth and not glitchy i love how it is all crisp with clean cut edges you really have spent a lot of time on this skin but unfortunately you have spent it on the wrong skin
its time to re-vamp AEON give MQ4 the same crisp and clean cut edges and you will have a winner a skin everyone will love
Cool!
Gonna try this one asap.
Thx for your work!
Ill see if i prefer this one above mq4...
Minor dialog bug noticed... When you refresh a TV show it says "Movie Information" in the second dialog prompt.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
Hello everyone, there are many comments, so to sum ​​it up, I say a big THANK YOU. Laugh I am very happy with the initial acceptance of the Ace.

Every new skin needs time for that user if to adapt, so I'll wait a little longer to make any small changes.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Another issue I just saw in the widget of playing it says Partially reproduced, could that be changed to Percentage watched or something else more understandable?
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
The script Skin Widgets was updated today, and now the percentage for episodes is shown correctly. Music Videos and Music not yet supported.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Why does it use favourite script if skin widgets is used also?
What a skin fast responsive and great looking !! Great job as always !!
Functions are different. Favourites script is for you to be able to include an favorite item in the main menu. Skin Widgets is to show thumbnails for Latest, Random and Items in progress and also any information about these items.

Visit my website
hey,

i have a couple of questions/requests:

In The Rightlist-View (movies & tv series)

1. How can i disable the cdart?
2. How can i disable the Clearart and use the logo.png only?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26