Logitech diNovo Mini
I've been using this wonderful device ever since I started using XBMC but I've had it put away and used my Nyxboard ever since Frodo. I pulled out the diNovo yesterday and while some keys work, the play, pause, stop, reverse, and FF buttons do nothing. Is this a setting in XBMC that I need to find or maybe some setting in the control panel app? The controller always worked pre Frodo so I amm wondering if some new feature is interfering with the controller.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I'm having the same issue in 12.2. Is there a pre-defined keyboard file we can use for this device? Worked in Eden, but not with the latest version. Thanks
i too am suffering from the same problem
I'm using the Logitech Mini Controller, which is identical to the DiNovo, except it uses a USB receiver as opposed to the IR.

i was able to map the play and pause buttons correctly. they give a proper response in the debug log.

but with the FF and REV buttons, i just get hex numbers fx004... any help would be greatly appreciated.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
The media keys (FF and REV) no longer work on XBMC Frodo 12.2
in my log,
the ID always comes up as 0 and then the hex (fx200).

can someone please assist me in getting this fixed? when I try to use the XBMC keyboard editor, it assigns FF and REV as the same button

if this isn't the correct place to put this, can someone please point me in the correct direction?
thanks in advance.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2013-03-16, 14:39)patseguin Wrote: I've been using this wonderful device ever since I started using XBMC but I've had it put away and used my Nyxboard ever since Frodo. I pulled out the diNovo yesterday and while some keys work, the play, pause, stop, reverse, and FF buttons do nothing. Is this a setting in XBMC that I need to find or maybe some setting in the control panel app? The controller always worked pre Frodo so I amm wondering if some new feature is interfering with the controller.
Hi
I have the same problems. Suddenly some keys doesn't worked.
I took the battery out and in and after that cure all keys worked again.
I've got a similar problem but with Gotham and only the pause button. Seems to make the video stutter for a second them it continues on.
I just stopped using it after I talked to Logitech mostly because it worked erratically and the rest because Lovitech has discontinued it. They had a great idea with this device so I hope they cone out with a newly designed one.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Funnily enough, I'm re-watching season 8 and Dana Walsh at CTU in the first hour use a device you can see on close up it's a diNovo mini. You can see her flip it open and then the bottom of it.
Not a single reply with a solution for this in 8 months. Mine was working perfectly for two years in Frodo, until I made the mistake of upgrading to Kodi this week. Now I will need to face the nightmare of downgrading to Frodo, since Gotham have a bug that doesnt play VIDEO_TS folders.

Great. Just great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech diNovo Mini0