Linux Background image file path XBMCbuntu Frodo
Shocked 
Total Noob Question: Does anyone know the path to find the default static background image file for the confluence skin on XBMCbuntu Frodo? I cannot find it anywhere. All I want to do is replace the file with a custom one to change the background. I do not see any option to accomplish this in the settings. Huh
Welcome

see Add-on:Confluence/Settings#Background (wiki)

uNi
Wow, the setting was right in front of my face the whole time. Thanks uNI! I would still like to know the path to the file if anyone has it because I am trying to make a custom Ubuntu image to install on about 100 machines for an IPTV/VOD deployment that I am working on. I have found the file path for the OSX release, but cannot find it for the XBMCbuntu release. I was thinking that it would be easiest to just replace the graphic and be done with it. THoughts?
The default image is in system install folder, depends on OS, I do not recommend messing with that if you have no idea what your doing and if you do know what your doing you shouldnt need to ask Wink

uNi
All I plan to do is replace a simple image with another one. I think I can handle it. I just cannot find it in XBMCbuntu.
Probably /usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence/backgrounds

uNi
That was it. Many Thanks uNi! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background image file path XBMCbuntu Frodo0