XBMC12 - channel icons lost after xbmc restart
Hello,

I mean channel icons that can be set via channel manager. After restarting xbmc, all icons are lost. Also, xbmc doesn't get icons automatically from tvheadend.

Is this some king of bug or I need to configure something?
It seems that this is very buggy Sad

I did following:

1) define a folder for your channel icons. you can do this in the live-tv settings
2) put all icons into this folder, use exactly the same names the channel have
3) forget the channel manager to assign icons

After this has been done, you can reset pvr database as much as you want, channal icons will always be there Smile
Kodi 18.6 @ openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 - Asus E35M1-I DELUXE | 8GB Ram | 240G 2.5" SSD
Kodi 20.2 on 1st Raspberry Pi B @ XBian | Kodi 20.2 on Raspberry Pi 3B+ @ XBian | Kodi 21a2 on Raspberry Pi4B @ XBian | Kodi 19.0 on SolidRun i.MX6 @ XBian
VDR 2.4.5 & Tvheadend4.3-1917 (for recording) on Cubieboard2 @ Debian Buster
Seems to be ok, thanks for your solution
(2013-03-19, 19:57)Nachteule Wrote: It seems that this is very buggy Sad

I did following:

1) define a folder for your channel icons. you can do this in the live-tv settings
2) put all icons into this folder, use exactly the same names the channel have
3) forget the channel manager to assign icons

After this has been done, you can reset pvr database as much as you want, channal icons will always be there Smile

Hi - I have created a folder with all my icons but I can't seem to find any setting for specifying it in the LiveTV settings. I had to go through each channel individually and browse to the new folder, and pick the icon. It sounds like there is an easier way, but I am unable to find that setting.
(2013-03-21, 22:02)sumnerboy Wrote: Hi - I have created a folder with all my icons but I can't seem to find any setting for specifying it in the LiveTV settings. I had to go through each channel individually and browse to the new folder, and pick the icon. It sounds like there is an easier way, but I am unable to find that setting.
Go to the System->Settings->LiveTV->Menu/OSD->Default folder for PVR thumbnails
Kodi 18.6 @ openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 - Asus E35M1-I DELUXE | 8GB Ram | 240G 2.5" SSD
Kodi 20.2 on 1st Raspberry Pi B @ XBian | Kodi 20.2 on Raspberry Pi 3B+ @ XBian | Kodi 21a2 on Raspberry Pi4B @ XBian | Kodi 19.0 on SolidRun i.MX6 @ XBian
VDR 2.4.5 & Tvheadend4.3-1917 (for recording) on Cubieboard2 @ Debian Buster
Sh!t - don't know how I missed that!! Apologies.
I just wanted to be sure - importing icons from tvheadend settings (icon for each channel) is not supported anymore?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC12 - channel icons lost after xbmc restart0