Win how do I add a movie filtering option
I am using frodo and aeon nox. What I want to do is when I press down when on movie in the main menu when it shows my filtering options like genre, title year and so on I would like to add alphabet to the menu so that when I select it the alphabet will appear and when I chose a letter, ex. D, all the movies that start with D will be listed. is there any way I can add this feature. thanks for any help.
You might want to take a look at this: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_video_nodes
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

Not a filter, but Shift-D while on the list of movie titles will jump down to the first movie starting with that letter.
thank you both for your response. The custom nodes are a little confusing to me and the shift + the letter option will not work for me because I am using a remote that has few buttons (not all letters). It would also work for me if I could have a button that every time I pressed it it would scroll the movie list to the next letter. does anyone know how this could be done. it is a real pain to scroll through a couple hundred movies to get to the M's.

thanks
If your remote has number buttons, you may be able to map them to JumpSMS[2-9] so you can jump to a given starting letter of your movie titles by pressing a number key (SMS-style). See this wiki article: keymap (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how do I add a movie filtering option0