• 5(current)
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon
The ServiceAPI seems to be down. Disable the option in the Addon Settings to use the HTML Scraper instead. I also had to remove the Geoblock Option because its not working anymore. I will push the update in the next few days
I have it running on a enigma STB (AX Triplex) on KodiDirect Plugin.

The following problem is that only shows with chaptes are running, and only if i select any of a chapter of a show. If i want to play "play all" to see the full show it dont start, it brings than the following message "Error! Try another item or exit and submit /tmp/e.log. More info on "Tips" on info screen. But this e.log file on /tmp/ is empty.

So it seems ORF have changed anythng and at the moment it is only possible to watch chapters of a show, not a whole show and of course not any show which have no chapters, cause these also dont start to play.
hi,

yes they changed something on the playlist. i fixed the issue. should be working again with 0.5.5.

cheers,
s0fa
sorry for the delay Wink

software: win 7 x64 ultimate, kodi isengard
hardware: i3 530, onboard video, 4gb ram

same problem as before with orf tvthek 0.55, could install it manually tough

i had problems with jarvis before, so I'd rather wait with upgrading (once again)
hey Gork,

hm. can you post a debug log?
- Fixed Error on Playlist Views
- Removed Service API Option for now
- Removed AutoPlay Option - caused endless loop on video playlist
- Fixed Invalid Handle on Playlist View

this update should fix the problem described here: https://github.com/s0faking/plugin.video.../issues/30
First THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this great plugin and the quick fixes!

All shows i tested are running now (with 0.5.7).

The only issue is that that shows with chapters only works if i select chapter(s), the PLAY ALL function still dont work with the message ""Error! Try another item or exit and submit /tmp/e.log. More info on "Tips" on info screen. But this e.log file on /tmp/" is always empty.

This means you have to select each chapter of a show manually, cause after playing the chapter the video stops, unfortunately it dont play further to the next chapter. You have to go back to the chapter selection of the show and pick up the next chapter. Thats a bit awkward with shows with many chapters (a. s. PRESSESTUNDE).
first thanks for the great addon, but since last update i miss under "Live" ORF Sport + which shows currently Tennis, did you remove it or any other reason?
Is there a method to choose between regional stations of ORF2 when using the Addon within Austria? In Vienna I can see only the ORF2W, in Lower Austria I can see only ORF2NOE.
(2016-10-25, 18:26)Werner Wrote: first thanks for the great addon, but since last update i miss under "Live" ORF Sport + which shows currently Tennis, did you remove it or any other reason?

Hi Werner,

the website structure changed. i already submitted the new version, but it's not on the offical repo yet. you can use the github version 0.5.9. At the moment the livestream feature is broken without enabling the serviceAPI. i will fix this tonight and push the new update asap

cheers,
s0fa
(2016-10-27, 19:45)Franz47 Wrote: Is there a method to choose between regional stations of ORF2 when using the Addon within Austria? In Vienna I can see only the ORF2W, in Lower Austria I can see only ORF2NOE.

Hi Franz,

this feature is in the making. you can use the serviceAPI Option in the meanwhile. Just open the Addon Settings and select the "Use ServiceAPI" option. If you select Livestreams, you should see a list of all the regional stations.
I will try to squeeze that in when i write the bugfixes for the issues Werner was talking about

cheers,
s0fa
Hi sofaking, thanks for the reply and the great software, too.

you suggested:
>in the meanwhile. Just open the Addon Settings and select the "Use ServiceAPI" option. If you select Livestreams, you should see a list of all the regional stations.

I did not mention it in my question - I am running the ORFTVthek-addon in LibreELEC behind Berryboot on a Raspberry Pi 3. The addon does not have such a choice "Use Service API". in the configuration dialogue.
Regards
Franz47
thanks a lot, works great now Smile

(2016-10-29, 15:20)sofaking Wrote:
(2016-10-25, 18:26)Werner Wrote: first thanks for the great addon, but since last update i miss under "Live" ORF Sport + which shows currently Tennis, did you remove it or any other reason?

Hi Werner,

the website structure changed. i already submitted the new version, but it's not on the offical repo yet. you can use the github version 0.5.9. At the moment the livestream feature is broken without enabling the serviceAPI. i will fix this tonight and push the new update asap

cheers,
s0fa
(2016-10-29, 22:10)Franz47 Wrote: Hi sofaking, thanks for the reply and the great software, too.

you suggested:
>in the meanwhile. Just open the Addon Settings and select the "Use ServiceAPI" option. If you select Livestreams, you should see a list of all the regional stations.

I did not mention it in my question - I am running the ORFTVthek-addon in LibreELEC behind Berryboot on a Raspberry Pi 3. The addon does not have such a choice "Use Service API". in the configuration dialogue.
Regards
Franz47

Hi Franz,

sorry my bad. didn't realise that the version i pushed to the offical repo isnt online yet. i just received a mail from the kodi admin that he updated the addon on the official repo. Might take a few hours to take effect, but kodi should update to 0.5.9 automatically(serviceapi option is available here). you could also install 0.6.0 manually from my github page.

cheers,
s0fa
(2016-10-30, 13:35)sofaking Wrote: but kodi should update to 0.5.9 automatically(serviceapi option is available here). you could also install 0.6.0 manually from my github page.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, when LibreELEC started, the update to a new version of ORFTVthek-addon was announced and the new version had the API-config line. Unfortunately with this feature activated now the add-on quitted working completely. Whatever I choose in the menu (Live, etc) results in an error message and suggests to have a look at the log file. I am running LibreELEC as an operating system started by the bootmanager Berryboot on the Raspberry Pi3 and at the moment I haven't investigated how to get access to the log file.. So I will turn off the ServiceAPI use again. I will try to find the log but that may take a while since I will not be in Lower Austria for a while.
Regards Franz47
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ORF TVthek Video Addon3