pseudoheld:

much the same text Wink my english is not so good

try to do everything that I like Nod
(2013-04-10, 21:04)Jugger75 Wrote: pseudoheld:

Rofl
Jugger75, hey,

There is two almost identical skins by you Quantum and Tangency. What's the idea behind this, are they both will be developed?

I'm also having problem with keyboard navigation in Quantum, especially in skin settings, sometimes selection stuck in few menu option and won't move further.
(2013-04-10, 21:04)Jugger75 Wrote: pseudoheld:

ich kann auch gerne nochmal auf deutsch schreiben Wink
*i can write it again in german if you want to Wink

(2013-04-17, 00:01)relyter Wrote: Jugger75, hey,

There is two almost identical skins by you Quantum and Tangency. What's the idea behind this, are they both will be developed?

I'm also having problem with keyboard navigation in Quantum, especially in skin settings, sometimes selection stuck in few menu option and won't move further.

from what i've gathered tangency is an older skin.
quantum is based on tangency and only works with frodo and newer!
Tangency was the basic idea and just for smartphones and tablets.

Tangency is not for desktop thought, because you can't move without a mouse.

From the Tangency, Quantum is then created for desktops.

Can you tell me where you're stuck, has already found an error and removed it, but maybe there is more errors?
(2013-04-17, 19:41)Jugger75 Wrote: Can you tell me where you're stuck, has already found an error and removed it, but maybe there is more errors?

Skin Settings.

1. Sometimes selection moves from left menu directly to scrollbar and back, the only way move section to options in the middle is with a mouse.
2. Moving down in "General", last visible option on first screen is "enable artist slide show....", scrolling 1 position down, but screen doesn't scroll (i.e. selection is no longer visible), 1 more down, screen scrolls now, selected is "enable black..." (i.e. 3 position down, not 2). If i want to go up from this point selection moves as far as "enable cd wall" and than moves only between "enable cd wall" and "enable custom background"
2. In "home window" selection stuck between "Alternative vertical" and "enable now playing"
3. in both "custom menu" and "extended mod" when reaching end of the list selection doesn't move to the beginning
4. in "background" "single image" doesnt' have gradient background texture as "multiple" and "default"

In Backgroung customizer "browse for image" dialog it would be really good to have bigger previews.

Sometimes it's hard to understand what option is selected since headers are the same colors as selection, (i.e in "Advanced mod", selection on "set path for advanced...". And i don't know which one is selected now "advanced laucher plugin" "set path..." or "option to make use..." Smile

In long list as in "widgets" or "custom menu" it hard to understand which option are turned on since selection marks are too far away from text and it doesn't change color to blue when selection is moving.

Is it possible to turn of widget on "system"?

If all widgets are off is it possible to remove that black halftransparent rectangle from home screen?
(2013-04-17, 20:39)relyter Wrote:
(2013-04-17, 19:41)Jugger75 Wrote: Can you tell me where you're stuck, has already found an error and removed it, but maybe there is more errors?

Skin Settings.

1. Sometimes selection moves from left menu directly to scrollbar and back, the only way move section to options in the middle is with a mouse.
2. Moving down in "General", last visible option on first screen is "enable artist slide show....", scrolling 1 position down, but screen doesn't scroll (i.e. selection is no longer visible), 1 more down, screen scrolls now, selected is "enable black..." (i.e. 3 position down, not 2). If i want to go up from this point selection moves as far as "enable cd wall" and than moves only between "enable cd wall" and "enable custom background"
2. In "home window" selection stuck between "Alternative vertical" and "enable now playing"
3. in both "custom menu" and "extended mod" when reaching end of the list selection doesn't move to the beginning
4. in "background" "single image" doesnt' have gradient background texture as "multiple" and "default"

In Backgroung customizer "browse for image" dialog it would be really good to have bigger previews.

Sometimes it's hard to understand what option is selected since headers are the same colors as selection, (i.e in "Advanced mod", selection on "set path for advanced...". And i don't know which one is selected now "advanced laucher plugin" "set path..." or "option to make use..." Smile

In long list as in "widgets" or "custom menu" it hard to understand which option are turned on since selection marks are too far away from text and it doesn't change color to blue when selection is moving.

Is it possible to turn of widget on "system"?

If all widgets are off is it possible to remove that black halftransparent rectangle from home screen?

Fixed almost everything in the next update
New Update 1.0.8

- Posters faded out in video Info/SeekBar
- edited VideoOSD
- View Multi for Videos, Musicvideos and Serien completely revised
- Home processed and Home without Fanart remove
- Home Videos Button show now the 6 latest Movies and 6 latest TVShows
- many small improvements and error fixed (THX relyter and pseudoheld)
Nice, thank you. I like the skin very much, i was looking for something like this (with vertical menu). There are few observation:

Submenu on music doesn't work.
Credits in System submenu doesn't work.
What suppose to be the order of added favourites to home screen? I add 2 favs - 1st appears after Movies, 2nd after TV shows, is that correct?
Addons on Home screen rather should be named ProgramsHuh (actually in Background customizer you can choose bg for Programs and you can't choose bg for Addons, but choosing for Programs doesn't change bg for Addons Smile
In orange theme stars (which are rating i guess) are still blue.
What art does it want in "landscape box" in TV shows, landscape.jpg?
SmartRightList is endless, it doesn't looks good in episode view for TV shows with few episodes.
There's a lot of german stuff thru the skin, Musikpanel in music views, Alben in Skin setting widgets, Submenu with umlaut U, Kofiguriere in Settings.
Power menu is not very user friendly. You need to click OK on Power to get to the icons menu and click Back if you want to get back to main menu. Please consider this: when selection is on Power you always see icons (no OK needed) and can move there with left/right, pressing up/down moves you to System/Movies (no Back needed).
Thanks again, for reporting the errors

landscape box View should be landscape or if not available show clearart

For the playlists I have the setting changed, so you can see what to put where.

Version 1.0.9
- Submenu on music Fix
- Background Fix for Programs
- SmartRightList is now no more Wraplist
- Home Power button now has a submenu
- Fixed translation error
- Setting revised (better view)
- Costum Menu Settings sorted (sorting by Homemenu)
- Star Rating Orange revised
Thanks for your awesome skin! Really like it!

One question. Since the latest update there is a default background image on the homescreen, could it be that selecting other backgrounds isn't working yet when using the default vertical menu?
I would really like to see that working Smile

Seems that it doesn't work for me at least.
Weather fanart is working ok though.
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
Thanks for a great skin.

One question is fanart available in list view?
(2013-04-21, 21:12)GrinRoth Wrote: Thanks for your awesome skin! Really like it!

One question. Since the latest update there is a default background image on the homescreen, could it be that selecting other backgrounds isn't working yet when using the default vertical menu?
I would really like to see that working Smile

Seems that it doesn't work for me at least.
Weather fanart is working ok though.

the background change should go or what do you mean

(2013-04-22, 11:24)Iceman360 Wrote: Thanks for a great skin.

One question is fanart available in list view?

yes is fanart
I mean I can select another background with single image. But it seems that multi-image isn't working.
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Quantum5