[WIP] Quantum
(2013-04-22, 21:43)GrinRoth Wrote: I mean I can select another background with single image. But it seems that multi-image isn't working.

ok thank you
fixed next update
Thank you!

Also, i was wondering how i should fill the 'Kinderfilme' category in your menu.
I have kids too and would really like to have a separate menu for them with their movies and tvshows in it. Can you please tell me how i should do that?
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
Best about playlists
Create playlists for the movie and then you can add it to the main menu.

Under SkinSettings / Costum Menu you can insert them
Ok, I'll try that. Thanks.
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
Hey, Jugger75. As you declared this skin as "light skin for a light systems" i run it on Raspberry pi for a few days to see what we have. Smile I was interested, since it's one of the few skins with vertical menu and customizing abilities. Below few things i noticed. Some of them i already mentioned in previous messages and you may be already changed it (or just ignores it Smile), but i still put it all in this post.

- there're few glitches on widget screen in skin settings - sometimes you can turn on mutually exclusive options like "Enable latest epsodes" and "Activate random TV shows"

- In xbmc settings when i move from left menu to its options current item background (i.e. Skin, international, File list etc) became dimmed and undims when i navigate back to left menu. It's making navigation more easy. Unfortunately there's no such effect in Skin settings. Also it would be nice to apply it to Home screen - dim blue/orange background when browsing widgets.

- in "custom menu - submenu" and "extended mod" when reaching end of the list selection doesn't move to the beginning

- in "background" when setting background for "video" "single image" doesnt' have gradient background texture as "multiple" and "default"

- in Backgroung customizer "browse for image" dialog it would be really good to have bigger previews.

- in long list as in "widgets" or "custom menu" it hard to understand which option are turned on since selection marks are too far away from text and selection marks don't change color to blue/orange when selection is moving. Or may be use "zebra like" effect in that lists ...

- in "custom menu - submenu" word "submenu" in "Select movies channel..." is with german U

- in "custiom menu - head menu": "hide - settings" - it's called "system" on home screen. The same "hide - addons" it's "programs"

- in "custiom menu - head menu" when disabling tv shows tv guide is autodisabled, but sometimes it still remain on home screen.

- xbmc settings "Konfiguriere addons"

- it's a matter of taste of course, but i think that settings menu is too big and there's a lot unused space on the both side.

- there's no widget for pictures, but there's still widget arrow at "Pictures" on home screen

- favorites window partially overlay Random movie widget.

- cant exit music and program widget to home menu with Left. It's possibe with tv and movie widget

- when pressing UP in first row of the widget few black labels appear at the top of the screen. They switch type of the widget, right? But it's impossible to understand which one is selected and how to move between them.

- power submenu doesn't work when "Now playing music" widget is on the screen

- and generally... navigation became a little wierd and complicated when widgets are on the screen. I'm not planning to use them, but for people who likes widgets it could be a problem.

- "smartright list" and "fanart cover" has view options in sliding left menu but "multiview mode" has its own window. Some consistency would be nice Smile Look like there's enough space for all multiview options

- some strange horisontal lines visible after every 3-4 items in smartright list. looks like something misaligned for 1 pixel.

- did you try to give a little less space to the names in smartrightlist. because most of the movies title are much shorter and it results in a LOT of empty space on the left where rating stars and "watched" are hanging.

- but when movie title is long enough "watched" mark overlaps with name

- when reaching the end of the list in "poster wall" strange dialog appears with option to "play video fullscreen/windowed". Besides the point who would want to play video in the window, that option doesn't seems to work. Also the same window appears when down pressed in Fanartcover, the only choice there is exit...

- in banners view first aired date overlaps with media icons

- it would be nice to have fanart in list view. also scrollbar position is really wierd in list... Smile

- when browsing folders with pictures "big picture" view mode gives just empty screen.

- when browsing music folders in musikpanel view there's no folder name in lower right corner (like in albums). Only lonely dash there. Smile
Much has indeed been changed and some will certainly.
Which version do you use it?
1.0.9, it's what is see in your repo.
(2013-04-30, 12:49)relyter Wrote: 1.0.9, it's what is see in your repo.

some things fixed in 1.0.9 or?

just now
- Main Menu Fix
- Sources Covers in some Views built-in
- at the start, a music addon selectable
- add Coverflow View
- Fixed multi-image for the Home
- much dialogue revised
- MusicVisualisation revised
- Video Widgets also in the horizontal menu selectable
- Power-submenu at the horizontal menu
- Settings revised
Hi, updated to 1.1.1.

Few things from the previous message are fixed now, most of them are still there. New settings menu layout is definitely an improvement.
However strange window with 6 icons appears in Movie/Tvshows/Video/Concerts in top right corner covering the view. Seems impossible to get rid of it.

upd. Sorry, my fault. It's "mobile test" option.
Sorry should not be visible
thanx!
skin ist super!

unfortunately no more feedback on the german nerd-page!
they deleted my account. freedom of speech is not guaranteed there.

May 10, 1933: Nazis burnt books, which were viewed as subversive!
May 10, 2013: German Liberals with controversial opinions ara censored, accounts are deleted!
Good work on the skin. It's very simple and clear with a good choice of colours and I think it's all the better for its simplicity. Working well on my rPi.
@Jugger75 : please include tv show logos on the OSD
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
@Jugger75 : Thanks for this great skin.

After using the skin for a view weeks I have a view suggestions to improve the skin to make it even beter:

- I have allot of channel groups in PVR and in the main PVR screen in cannot see the name of the channel group.
- It would be cool if I can see the up-coming recording as a widget in the main menu for PVR as the standaar XBMC skin has.
- In the TV/Movie info OSD I like to see the predicted end time.
- I like to see the current time in the info TV/Movie OSD I use the info screen as a clock.
- In the TV info OSD I like to see the season and episode number currently they only show up in the OSD when I press the passed button.
(2013-05-17, 17:43)bandelguy Wrote: @Jugger75 : please include tv show logos on the OSD

there is now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Quantum5