Apple tv 3 some questions
Hi all my first post here, im new to these forums was looking around for somwhere to post about this. sorry if its the wrong section !

i bought an apple tv 3 months ago without really looking into it properly. I soon discovered that there was no jailbreak available :/

so basically i had netflix for a while but canceled it as it got boring quick as i watched alot of it. im kinda at a loss now with my apple tv 3 its just gathering dust and im patiently waiting for a jailbreak as id like to watch tv shows and movies on it for free.

If anyone could give me some information on what else you can do with these devices or neat little tweaks or anything at all i can mod it anything really, even possibly watch some shows on it?

that would be great if you can help

thanks alot Smile
Could you use it as a door stop?
so i guess its pretty much useless? yeah i should of done some research but i kinda dived in and got one
If you have a jailbroken ipad, iphone, itouch you can use them to airplay XBMC on to the Apple TV.

besides that mate, i would either sell it and cut your losses and buy something else or as the above post suggest, Use it as a door stop. Smile

Hope this helps
Hey it could have been worse.

I made all sorts of assumptions with my first XBMC computer and bought hardware that didn't do what I needed it to do so I had to rebuy hardware that would.
XBMC specs: MINIX U9-H LibreELEC 4K all day

Home Theater - Samsung 65KS8000 - Denon 3200- Ascend Acoustics speakers - Maelstrom 18in sealed sub 7cu ft - Behringer EP2500

UNraid Server – Pentium G3258 – MSI - H81M-P33 – Antec HCG-400M PS - 8Gb RAM
well see my idea was use my iphone 4 to watch shows on it or play games or something, then ... you cant airplay video on the iphone 4 only the 4s and 5 Sad
It's a shame, really. The thing has a faster processor than the ATV2, plays 1080p, it's cheap, and uses less than one watt of electricity. Seems like an ideal platform for XBMC,
I'd there were a jailbreak it would be a home run. I'm holding out hope for Ouya being the JesusBox we've all been waiting for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple tv 3 some questions0