Low Power consumption build but with TV-Tuner card space for OTA PVR
Hello Everyone,
I've looked through this forum quite a bit looking at different builds, but I haven't found too much on low power consumption OTA PVR builds(hopefully they are not mutually exclusive).

This thread BEGINNER GUIDE] The £200, small, silent, easy to build, 1080p capable HTPC looked interesting, but I wasn't clear if the case and mobo could support a PCI-E TV tuner card. I'm looking at the Hauppage cards, not sure if I need dual tuner or not yet.

As for build requirements, I would like to run Windows so as to be able to use netflix, amazon prime and HBO Go and of course PVR usage as well as live OTA TV. For the output, 1080p, blu-ray ISO, maybe some emulator games, but nothing too intense. As for storage I would possibly start off with an internal HDD, but eventually I'd like to set up a NAS or something similar. Since it would replace our satellite service and satellite PVR it would be on most of the time, hence the desire for low power consumption.

If anyone has suggestions or can point me to some threads on the topic I would greatly appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Low Power consumption build but with TV-Tuner card space for OTA PVR0