skinning trakt rating window
So the trakt add-on has a rating feature which brings up this window after watching a movie or episode:

I would like to skin this, anyone know if this is possible or does the trakt add-on need to be updated with skinning support?

I tried copying rate.xml and rate_advanced.xml from the trakt skin resource folder to my skin xml's (and changing the name to script-traktr-rate.xml) but any changes I make to it do not result in anything.
i think it needs small code change in trakt addon to work if you provide the skin files.
what you can do now is put the skin files in the trakt addon itself so you can already start with it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-03-23, 10:41)Jeroen Wrote: I tried copying rate.xml and rate_advanced.xml from the trakt skin resource folder to my skin xml's (and changing the name to script-traktr-rate.xml) but any changes I make to it do not result in anything.
not renamed it Smile
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
I made that dialog, if you let me know the change that needs to be made I would be happy to make it.
Is it just removing defaultName='Default' from the init?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skinning trakt rating window0