• 106(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
After install of Kodi Helix did you run Helix for the first time? If you did it I think it creates a different folder and migrates your old files into it.
I think it's now org.Kodi.XBMC or something similar to that....

Or is it possible you do not have root access to your android device?
(2014-12-30, 18:05)flhthemi Wrote: After install of Kodi Helix did you run Helix for the first time? If you did it I think it creates a different folder and migrates your old files into it.

Yes I didi serveral times...
Tried allso 2 different android boxes, one running Kodi Helix and the other running xbmc gotham - both are rooted and have superuser installed...
Same result with non of the folders are to find....

PS:
Iam using Airdroid to get acces to the file, but though I cant see the folders either with the Ez explorer
ES File explorer needs to be told to display hidden files and folders. The setting is on the Tools menu if its blue its on. That's the only other thing I can come up with...
(2014-12-30, 18:35)boOmLa Wrote:
(2014-12-30, 18:05)flhthemi Wrote: After install of Kodi Helix did you run Helix for the first time? If you did it I think it creates a different folder and migrates your old files into it.

Tried allso 2 different android boxes, one running Kodi Helix and the other running xbmc gotham - both are rooted and have superuser installed...

PS:
Iam using Airdroid to get acces to the file, but though I cant see the folders either with the Ez explorer
You could try using filezilla from PC to accesss the files and transfer from the PC through the network.
I originally tried using Ez explorer but had your problem of not being able to see all the files.I have set it to show hidden files, so that is not the problem.
I have successfully installed the skin by unpacking and adding to the add-ons folder.
I then needed to update for the skin to appear.
(2014-12-17, 21:17)GoonerUK Wrote: I've asked before but it seems to have got lost in the noise, current playlist button in music osd still doesn't work and no view current playlist option in menu sidebar. what do i need to do for either/both to work again

This is an amazing skin Angelinas! I was using a different Confluence Mod skin in Gotham but this one is brilliant.

I too would love to know how to get the playlist button/screen working! Does anyone have any ideas?
(2014-12-31, 04:54)dixons Wrote:

PS:
You could try using filezilla from PC to accesss the files and transfer from the PC through the network.
I originally tried using Ez explorer but had your problem of not being able to see all the files.I have set it to show hidden files, so that is not the problem.
I have successfully installed the skin by unpacking and adding to the add-ons folder.
Had some problems with the skin in Kodi.
Scripts didn't line up with images.
Crashed a few times
Couldn't disable skin to go back to original,so had to eventually to delete file as the only way.
Really liked the skin so hopefully a working version for Kodi Helix will be available soon.
(2014-12-31, 04:54)dixons Wrote:

PS:

Thank you very much, cant belive i was sooo blind about hidden filders, great great thanx alot. Love the mod HuhHuhHuh
Hi guys is there any way to hide suggested episodes thumbs on the tv show libary main button & unwatched movies on the video main button? I can't seem to find an option for this.

Cheers
(2014-12-07, 08:13)Angelinas Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 06:40)dementia Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 13:11)junias Wrote: for helix download this as a zip and unpack it to the addons Wink

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.confl...ustom.mod/

this one works, but the Live TV section doesn't seem to work properly - every Live TV menu and submenu selection takes me to the channel listings.
Try now,I fix Sub Menu

Hi there,

This post is awesome and this theme is the best theme I have ever used, it rocks. I have done a fresh install of Kodi the other day, I also noticed the on screen keyboard doesn't work. I have been reading this thread for over an hour and a half now and got lost in all the information. Am I right in thinking if I download your customised version of skin.confluence.custom.mod, the on screen keyboard works and it is compatible with Kodi? Are all the other features still there such as custom backgrounds? Also with your amazing moddded version can we have 7 add on shortcuts at bottom for each category we create. Sorry to ask you directly but I have become overwhelmed with the information on this thread. Thanks a lot. Happy new year to everyone. Al
can someone tell me how i can use greek subtitles in this skin?

thanks a lot
Greek subs nothing has to do with the skin m8, you need to go in settings and set Locale to greek windows
See my attachmentImage
There's no substitute for experience
I am using Kodi and the CCM Helix version of the skin.

When trying to create custom menus, using the Angela's CCM, There is not an option to create menu from "User Favourites" on the right hand side.

Can someone please tell me how I can add this in to Angela's version?

I have been all through the original Mudslanders CCM guisettings.xml looking to see what creates/enables that menu item but I havent had any luck.

What I am seeing:

This is a screen cap from Mudslanders original version that does include the "User Favorites" option when creating a custom menu.
[quote='DWhite' pid='1877188' dateline='1420142917']
Hi- New to this skin. I am using Kodi and the CCM Helix version of the skin.

Where did you get the CCM helix version?
Your screen shots look different to what I installed,The system menu had nothing on the left hand on mine.
(2015-01-01, 14:12)Rslynn46 Wrote: Hi guys is there any way to hide suggested episodes thumbs on the tv show libary main button & unwatched movies on the video main button? I can't seem to find an option for this.

Hey Rslynn46,

Being new to this skin, it took me a little while to find out how as well:

Go to System, Appearance, Skin, Settings, Home Menu.
Scroll down to Videos, Movies or TV Shows Menu Item
Click Widget Set
Select Clear Menu Option

(2015-01-02, 05:09)dixons Wrote: [quote='DWhite' pid='1877188' dateline='1420142917']
Hi- New to this skin. I am using Kodi and the CCM Helix version of the skin.

Where did you get the CCM helix version?
Your screen shots look different to what I installed,The system menu had nothing on the left hand on mine.

I am using Angela's version for Kodi

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.confl.../Helix.zip
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11