• 104(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
I really miss Mudislander. CCM is Mudislander. All we need is a come-back...
I know! Mudislander Where are you? We want you back...
The last commit that changed line 8 in addon.xml,

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.2.0"/>

is the one that broke the fonts if you change the 5.2.0 back to 5.0.2 the skin fonts work as they should again Smile

so change it to this :

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.0.2"/>

Hope this helps for now untill mudislander or angelinas1 can sort it out properly Smile
I've asked before but it seems to have got lost in the noise, current playlist button in music osd still doesn't work and no view current playlist option in menu sidebar. what do i need to do for either/both to work again

Many Thanks
I really like this skin. I have tried many and this seems to be the best for me. However, I may be missing something, I cannot get any Widgets to show on any of my home menus.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I made some changes to IncludesMenuContentItems.xml in order to re-enable "Skin Default" and "Hide Item" at Skin Settings SubMenu options.

You can find the modified file here: IncludesMenuContentItems.xml

Just overwrite the file with the same name in 720p subfolder of the skin. Backup the original file first.
(2014-12-13, 03:27)Pillze Wrote: The last commit that changed line 8 in addon.xml,

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.2.0"/>

is the one that broke the fonts if you change the 5.2.0 back to 5.0.2 the skin fonts work as they should again Smile

so change it to this :

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.0.2"/>

Hope this helps for now untill mudislander or angelinas1 can sort it out properly Smile

Oh wow! You're an absolute legend Pillze!

I can't believe that a simple typo fixed this issue. The CCM skin is once again working in Kodi Helix. I have been trying to find the Issue button in Github to report the issue directly on the forked version but it seems to be hidden.

Thanks so much!
I can't find out what the problem is with the latest version for Gotham 13.02

When i want to switch a bouquet on live-tv modus the bouquet info stays blank and xbmc restarts.

Anyone had the same problem and managed to fix it?

Thanks
Found the install folder finally thanks

Is there a UPnP library mode at all? So I can access TV, Movies, Music etc from the respective library shortcuts?
Can some please explain how to get ccm to work on Helix? I am new to xbmc and just upgraded to kodi helix 14. I downloaded from Angelinas1 link but keep getting the dependencies not met message. Any help would truly appreciated.
(2014-12-28, 21:29)ja_rocc Wrote: Can some please explain how to get ccm to work on Helix? I am new to xbmc and just upgraded to kodi helix 14. I downloaded from Angelinas1 link but keep getting the dependencies not met message. Any help would truly appreciated.

Hi Ja_rocc

Unpack the zip to the addons folder which will force this skin into Kodi. You can then simply select this from settings > Appearance > Skin
(2014-12-28, 21:42)Steve100 Wrote:
(2014-12-28, 21:29)ja_rocc Wrote: Can some please explain how to get ccm to work on Helix? I am new to xbmc and just upgraded to kodi helix 14. I downloaded from Angelinas1 link but keep getting the dependencies not met message. Any help would truly appreciated.

Hi Ja_rocc

Unpack the zip to the addons folder which will force this skin into Kodi. You can then simply select this from settings > Appearance > Skin

Hi Steve100, maybe you can help a noob like me, have been looking for the mystery addon folder on my 4.4.2 kitkat android box with no luck...
Tried looking into Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files -- there is no more folders in the files folder, missing these folders to proceed -- /.kodi/userdata/
Tried allso looking into the xbmc folder that should be under root --> root/.xbmc/ -- but should have been a folder called /.kodi/

I have tried to reflash the box and tried allso uninstalling xbmc and installing it with no luck
I have allso tried google, but seems all the help I could found pointed med to these upove 2 pathes ...
Hope for some help into the right direction BlushBlushBlush
Android path to skins folder. Nothing like what it says on the wiki. Not sure why.

/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/

I cant see how to run the skin as a proper upnp client so its not much use so far for android box.

Still great for a proper media center though.

Hi Ja_rocc

I tried to unpack to the addons folder and got dependencies not met .I'm assuming that all I do is go to addons/ load from zip/go to location (in this case a USB stick ).Have tried this successfully with another skin (1080 before it was added to addons)
(2014-12-29, 10:38)dixons Wrote:

Hi Ja_rocc

I tried to unpack to the addons folder and got dependencies not met .I'm assuming that all I do is go to addons/ load from zip/go to location (in this case a USB stick ).Have tried this successfully with another skin (1080 before it was added to addons)
'its not an installable zip thats why they say unpack to addons rather than ... install from zip.
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11