• 110(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
in general useage cases it means 'at the moment', although that looks like it could be a technical acronym of some sort

maybe i should go look lol

okay, at the moment makes sense there but...
ATM = At The Moment Wink
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Would like to see "7 addon shortcuts" again ..

Is there a plan to include it in a future vrs ?

Thanks

ctx9
Thanks for the response.

I really like Confluence, but when I tried CCM, it seemed like the menus weren't as snappy.....snappy as in quick. It seemed like there was a delay opening different menus up. I didn't do any customizations either; just added the skin and enabled it.

Is this normal? Is there a fix for it?
Not sure if its a bug or something ive done but music home screen visualization won't work for me anymore, enable music visualization on home screen is selected in home screen options & it worked fine until yesterday, any advice would be appreciated
Which version are you using - CCM-Helix was updated yesterday.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2015-03-01, 16:12)Mudislander Wrote: Which version are you using - CCM-Helix was updated yesterday.

It happened before I updated yesterday, I was hoping updating would fix it, it could of been something I've done as I was making a custom remote with unified remote android app to control both my pc & kodi but I've searched & can't find what it could be, I've tried it in other skins & its fine, I could uninsall & reinstall ccm helix if you think that would fix it but I was trying to avoid loosing my settings & shortcuts
Hey Mudislander,
Thank you for this awesome skin. Finally i can have Confluence the way i want it to be.

So i just found out about this skin and i only have one very small problem.
When i select an option from the main menu, lets say "movies", for the time that it takes to load the "movies" screen i get black background ( with the grey bar on the bottom)
Even though it's a very small issue, it just doesn't feel right. Is there anything i can do about this ?
Im using a Pi2 running OSMC .

Edit: I found a workarround. The problem only showed when using single Global background. So i disabled that and manually selected the same background for every category.
Works just fine. Again, thank you for this awesome skin.
trying to find ccm-helix thread, apologies, will post in appropriate thread
All I want to do is set all my menu items to show in all caps, rather than the way CCM shows them by default. For weather, pictures and videos I had no problem, but for Movies and TV shows I can't seem to find the option for them. I also don't see an option to change the label without changing the source.

EDIT - Never mind. I was trying the skin out on a fresh install. I had to actually add some movies and TV shows to the library for the options to show up.
Hi all. I´ve just a problem to create a working submenu in music with a playlist. Everything seems first ok, but if I chose the submenu with the playlist it starts playing with the first item in the playlist and I cannot see any other items. Did I something special wrong or do I have to uncheck in something in the settings? The playlists work fine for Videos.
Where can I find a tutorial to install this build, I have the skin loaded but its bare with no settings or short cuts, is ther a way to install to look like the sample video?
Hello there im wondering is it possible for me to change the color of home menu from black to the color of my choice?
Are there plans to bring back "Confluence 7 Icons" ..

Or maybe better .. an option to set Icons up as high as 8 or 10?

Thanks

ctx9
Mud, was just wondering if the new CCM for Helix has the Cinema Experience addon working? If so is there anything special that needs to be done...Using newest Openelec on a raspberry Pi 2, which I must say is a very nice machine.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11