• 112(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Have done search for this but no luck. New to this so please bear with me.
I am trying to enter a new source but cant find a file manager.. Can anyone help?
The File Manager is on the a submenu of the main menu item 'System'. Maybe you have that hidden?

Well, actually its all customisable so I guess its better to say that the File Manager is on the Settings submenu set. That set used to default to the System main menu item.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Thanks.

I have the Settings Level at Expert but still no joy. If it was hidden how would I reverse that?
Ah, no not XBMC settings, but the settings submenu.

You choose what submenus you want to show for each main menu item here:

System > Skin > Home Menu Buttons > SubMenu Set > (and choose Settings)

The items that show under the Settings submenu set can be seen here:

System > Skin > SubMenu Items > SubMenu Set > Settings

I think the default items should be: Skin Settings, Settings, File Manager, Addon Browser, Profiles, System Info

but... these are customisable too so you may have deleted the File Manager at some point?

In any case, you can add the File Manager to whatever SubMenu set you want. Everything can be customised.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Got it at last. Thanks a million, took me right to it.
cool Angel
Hi,

Does anyone know how to change on CCM that in LIVE TV section when pressing OK while whatching some station, focus be on different button. Currently the focus is on "next" service, but I would like to be on "list"

So, instead being here by default

I would like to be here

Also, when infobar is pressent and I want to switch to next service, the press on button "UP"/"Down" does not change the channel, but moves the focus on the screen. I have to wait to infobar disappear inorder to zap to next channel.
Hi Guys,

Updated one of my boxes to Kodi today, and am using this skin.

I've noticed no cover flow view available for my tv shows? I use this skin on one of my other boxes which is on gotham 13.2 still, and the cover flow view is an option on there.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hey!

So I programmed a popup dialog box. But it only shows 1 line of the message followed by a ... On the default confluence skin it works great. But when I switch to the conlfuence custom mod it doesnt show more then 1 line. Any ideas?

Also, How do I enable the volume amplification when playing a video?

Thanks for any help!
Why is the clearart so big on this skin, it covers up the fanart and looks bloody awful
I wonder if anyone can help me here.
I have the Helix Confluence skin installed. There are quite some display choices but none that I'd like to have.

The skin "media Info" is the one that I'd like to edit. I don't care about the quality (720/1080) or the Dolby info, etc. that all appear as an icon. As such the xml behind the skin obviously analyzes my movie files and shows the result in an icon. However I'd like very much to change that. My movies have external subtitles (movie.en.srt, movie.pt.srt..) and I'd like to show this in that "media Info" but not as an Icon but as a field like the year or genre info.
I'd also prefer to have a thumb (movie poster) instead of the background image (like in "media Info 2). So in essence I'd like to have the poster of "media info 2" and some more info instead of the icons.

Anyone there who could tell me where to twist? Which xml-page is responsible for "media info" and how to get what I'd like to have. The xml would need to scan the movie folder for files with ".srt" extension.

This is what I intend to change:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bk9zfmhl8gxgwr...o.jpg?dl=0

It should later look something like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aru86r4e3gmsc0...d.jpg?dl=0
Audio Output Submenu Shortcut?

I would like to add an Audio Out and Video Out shortcut to one of the submenus. Does anyone know the Kodi commands to execute this?

Thank you in advance!

GT

Update: I've found my answer and added the Kodi command: ActivateWindow(SystemSettings)
This will give me the control I need.
This is beyond confusing to get going. How can I get it looking like OPs main pics - http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/ModScreenSh...odHome.png

When I enable hybrid, I'm not a huge fan of the layout and fonts. When I enable CCM it's all blank and requires configuring from scratch which can take weeks. Is there a skin which is preloaded similar to the main screenshot - http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/ModScreenSh...odHome.png
i am working on making my own version of the addon wizard. i am having issues getting the gui to update to the correct skin (ccm)

i have found that if the box already has the skin, i can use file manager to delete the gui and re-run the wizard to get my correct build.

any advice on a command to do this for me?
I have been using CCM Helix for all of my TVs and I have a strange problem that I hope you can help me figure out. On some of my computers I can select from "Selected favourites" when setting up "add-on shortcuts" under the skin settings. on other computers I do not get this option. Can anyone tell me what I have done differently to get this option on one system and not have it available on others?

BTW
Love this skin. Great work Mudislander!

Thanks
kwma01
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11