• 113(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
How does one add additional fonts, poster wrap, cover flow and other fan art options to CCM?
After comparing my system files side by side I found that I had installed an add-on called "Favourites script" which gave me the option that I was looking for in my previous post. The following link describes the add-on:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Favourites_script

This add-on really enhances the CCM Helix skin by allowing me to put my favourites on the home screen. In particular I make a favourite out of my Genesis tvshows favourites and Icefilms favourites so that my wife and kids can pick it right away without clicking thru the many menus of the individual programs.

You should consider linking this to your skin permanently so that everyone will have this option.

Thanks
kwma01
Question 
I just got a fire TV yesterday and tried installing ccm skin but am getting a 'dependancy not met' error.

I've got this skin installed on 2 other devices w/no issues. 1 is the latest openelec build and the other a Fire TV Stick running nightly Kodi.

The only difference between the Fire TV and Fire TV stick is the version of nightly build (FTV is using the latest).

Is there some problem introduced in a nightly Kodi build that anyone is aware of? Anything I can try to get this skin installed? I'd like to install via a repo so it can be updated automatically (if possible anyway)

I'm first installing the repo from page 1 of this thread:
https://hybrid-development-repo.googleco...-1.0.0.zip
OK I answered my own question about using Coverflow with CCM and I installed the Hybrid skin. Is there a simple, quick and n00b-proof way to transfer my CCM settings from CCM to Hybrid? Specifically all my submenus and my other settings that don't transfer automatically.
(2015-05-17, 23:28)jpage4500 Wrote: I just got a fire TV yesterday and tried installing ccm skin but am getting a 'dependancy not met' error.

Solved.. I manually installed the 'widget.skin.settings' (I think that's what it was called) and then was able to install CCM.
(2015-05-16, 17:10)kwma01 Wrote: I have been using CCM Helix for all of my TVs and I have a strange problem that I hope you can help me figure out. On some of my computers I can select from "Selected favourites" when setting up "add-on shortcuts" under the skin settings. on other computers I do not get this option. Can anyone tell me what I have done differently to get this option on one system and not have it available on others?

BTW
Love this skin. Great work Mudislander!

Thanks
kwma01

One thing I have noticed about this - IF you do NOT have a favourites.xml file it might not work. If you use pathsubstitution for your favourites.xml file so it is shared by all Kodi installs, like I do on a NAS, it will only read the favourites.xml file on the machine you are working on if it has one. So what I do in this case is just copy the favourites.xml file from the NAS to the user folder on the machine I need a favourites.xml file for. Then you can get CCM for Helix to do what you want with it.
(2015-05-11, 22:49)ddzc Wrote: This is beyond confusing to get going. How can I get it looking like OPs main pics - http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/ModScreenSh...odHome.png

When I enable hybrid, I'm not a huge fan of the layout and fonts. When I enable CCM it's all blank and requires configuring from scratch which can take weeks. Is there a skin which is preloaded similar to the main screenshot - http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/ModScreenSh...odHome.png

I answered your question HERE hope it helps!
(2014-09-03, 10:26)xbmcwayist Wrote: 7 ICON OPTION FOR THIS SKIN:

Copy the following two files to the skin's '720p' folder, overwriting the ones already there (backup first, if you want to):

'IncludesHomeAddOnSystem.xml':
http://www.2shared.com/document/b3nacN3V...ystem.html

'SkinSettings.xml':
http://www.2shared.com/document/1f9l3IkT...tings.html

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful mod/tweak.

I would love to have 7 icons instead of 5 icons...

However, both links are dead. Can you re-upload these two xml files?

Thanks in advance,

----------------------------------

Never mind...

The latest version already has 7 icons option.

Thanks,
Hello all,

Is there a way for me to change the word "LIVE TV" to "TV"?

What xml file should I modify to have this change?

Thanks in advance,
(2015-05-26, 21:34)Tuanhuy Wrote: Hello all,

Is there a way for me to change the word "LIVE TV" to "TV"?

What xml file should I modify to have this change?

Thanks in advance,

Never mind...

Apparently, I am using the old version. The latest version already has this problem resolved.

Thanks,
How do you get the video to play in background when you go to home screen?
Hello,

Been using CCM for some time now and absolutely love everything about it! So much, that I also decided to test drive it on my test build of Isengard Beta 2 and it's working great on it too!

The only one issue I found so far, is that the repo update option (now located on the side menu bar of Confluence) is missing. Anyone know if there's a CCM beta version for Isengard available out there for me to test?
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Just started using CCM and pleased with it so far. I have a couple of questions:

1. How do I get the main menu items to display in all caps?

2. I would like to have a submenu Artists under the Concerts main menu item but in Skin settings -> Submenu, there doesn't appear to be an option for Concerts Artists even though pretty much everything else is available (e.g. Concerts Title, Concerts Genres, Concerts Years etc). How do I add this as an available submenu item? Or could this be added to the skin by the author?

3. I like the Suggested Episode feature but is there a way of playing it directly from the Home screen or is it there purely for display purposes?
(2015-06-19, 21:42)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: The only one issue I found so far, is that the repo update option (now located on the side menu bar of Confluence) is missing. Anyone know if there's a CCM beta version for Isengard available out there for me to test?
Same Issue here with Isengard, hope we get a fix soon. I love this Skin. Smile
(2015-06-21, 12:27)Andy L Wrote: Just started using CCM and pleased with it so far. I have a couple of questions:

1. How do I get the main menu items to display in all caps?

Hi Andy,

I ended up doing them all over as there is no option to rename. So go to Skin settings -> Home Menu Items -> Menu Item - 1 -> Clear Menu Option that deletes that entry. Recreate the entry and after the 1st OK keyboard dialog pops up with the name, change it to all caps. Maybe someone else has a better option. Smile
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11