CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jjdavola Offline
How does one add additional fonts, poster wrap, cover flow and other fan art options to CCM?
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-17 07:20 by jjdavola.)
find quote
kwma01 Offline
After comparing my system files side by side I found that I had installed an add-on called "Favourites script" which gave me the option that I was looking for in my previous post. The following link describes the add-on:

Add-on:Favourites_script (wiki)

This add-on really enhances the CCM Helix skin by allowing me to put my favourites on the home screen. In particular I make a favourite out of my Genesis tvshows favourites and Icefilms favourites so that my wife and kids can pick it right away without clicking thru the many menus of the individual programs.

You should consider linking this to your skin permanently so that everyone will have this option.

Thanks
kwma01
find quote
jpage4500 Offline
Question  RE: CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
I just got a fire TV yesterday and tried installing ccm skin but am getting a 'dependancy not met' error.

I've got this skin installed on 2 other devices w/no issues. 1 is the latest openelec build and the other a Fire TV Stick running nightly Kodi.

The only difference between the Fire TV and Fire TV stick is the version of nightly build (FTV is using the latest).

Is there some problem introduced in a nightly Kodi build that anyone is aware of? Anything I can try to get this skin installed? I'd like to install via a repo so it can be updated automatically (if possible anyway)

I'm first installing the repo from page 1 of this thread:
https://hybrid-development-repo.googleco...-1.0.0.zip
find quote
jjdavola Offline
OK I answered my own question about using Coverflow with CCM and I installed the Hybrid skin. Is there a simple, quick and n00b-proof way to transfer my CCM settings from CCM to Hybrid? Specifically all my submenus and my other settings that don't transfer automatically.
find quote
jpage4500 Offline
(2015-05-17 23:28)jpage4500 Wrote:  I just got a fire TV yesterday and tried installing ccm skin but am getting a 'dependancy not met' error.

Solved.. I manually installed the 'widget.skin.settings' (I think that's what it was called) and then was able to install CCM.
find quote
flhthemi Offline
(2015-05-16 17:10)kwma01 Wrote:  I have been using CCM Helix for all of my TVs and I have a strange problem that I hope you can help me figure out. On some of my computers I can select from "Selected favourites" when setting up "add-on shortcuts" under the skin settings. on other computers I do not get this option. Can anyone tell me what I have done differently to get this option on one system and not have it available on others?

BTW
Love this skin. Great work Mudislander!

Thanks
kwma01

One thing I have noticed about this - IF you do NOT have a favourites.xml file it might not work. If you use pathsubstitution for your favourites.xml file so it is shared by all Kodi installs, like I do on a NAS, it will only read the favourites.xml file on the machine you are working on if it has one. So what I do in this case is just copy the favourites.xml file from the NAS to the user folder on the machine I need a favourites.xml file for. Then you can get CCM for Helix to do what you want with it.
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-18 20:40 by flhthemi.)
find quote
flhthemi Offline
(2015-05-11 22:49)ddzc Wrote:  This is beyond confusing to get going. How can I get it looking like OPs main pics - http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/ModScreenSh...odHome.png

When I enable hybrid, I'm not a huge fan of the layout and fonts. When I enable CCM it's all blank and requires configuring from scratch which can take weeks. Is there a skin which is preloaded similar to the main screenshot - http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/ModScreenSh...odHome.png

I answered your question HERE hope it helps!
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-18 20:49 by flhthemi.)
find quote