• 115(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2015-07-09, 11:39)marcus1971 Wrote: Please can someone help me. I am reading through this forum and looked on google but still cannot do the following:

I have Minix Neo X8-H with Confluence running Kodi. I only have WEATHER VIDEOS MOVIES MUSIC PROGRAM SYSTEM.......HOW do i get more like above with KIDS LIVE TV SPORTS etc etc??

Also i have downloaded 1080 wallpapers as advised and when i go SYSTEM APPEARANCE change background....i can only change background once and not a different wallpaper for each individual category. Any help gratefully accepted.

Check this video how to create Custom menu.

Wondering if someone can help me with smart playlists:

Using:
Kodi 14.2 Helix
MOD: CCM

On my server I've got:

Movies
TV Shows
Cartoons
Documentaries

I have added the above names onto the main menu which isn't a problem, I just can't figure out how to direct the file path to the Main Menu Names other than "movies". I know I need to create smart playlists, but the only ones showing up with video files in them are "Movies" and "TV Shows"

I have managed to link it with Movies and TV Shows, but I'm unable to do so with any others

Any help?

This used to work with Confluence Modified and XBMC Frodo 12.2; where you could add custom playlists to a home button and the home button would link directly to that playlist.
Trakt notifications have always opened towards the bottom right.

But with this skin it opens top left.

How to change back?
When I start TV or Video, I do not see what playing on the home screen.
fro example:
start some channle from TV
go to home screen

actual:
see only the background

expected:
want to see the TV channel that playing currently

What should I change, for I will see TV channel on the home screen?
Bug For Collections:

While in "Fanart" view mode for TV Shows...

If "PopUp" View Option is set to "Hidden" then "Collection" text above the poster shows correctly.

Other wise it is missing. Should always display the collection name no matter the "PopUp" setting.

Without this fixed, you simply see the poster, but no name above it while in Fanart view mode and with PopUp setting enabled.
(2015-07-16, 02:06)Simrahk Wrote: Wondering if someone can help me with smart playlists:

Using:
Kodi 14.2 Helix
MOD: CCM

On my server I've got:

Movies
TV Shows
Cartoons
Documentaries

I have added the above names onto the main menu which isn't a problem, I just can't figure out how to direct the file path to the Main Menu Names other than "movies". I know I need to create smart playlists, but the only ones showing up with video files in them are "Movies" and "TV Shows"

I have managed to link it with Movies and TV Shows, but I'm unable to do so with any others

Any help?

This used to work with Confluence Modified and XBMC Frodo 12.2; where you could add custom playlists to a home button and the home button would link directly to that playlist.

bump on this one if anyone can assist?
(2015-06-19, 21:42)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Hello,

Been using CCM for some time now and absolutely love everything about it! So much, that I also decided to test drive it on my test build of Isengard Beta 2 and it's working great on it too!

The only one issue I found so far, is that the repo update option (now located on the side menu bar of Confluence) is missing. Anyone know if there's a CCM beta version for Isengard available out there for me to test?

Now that the official version of Isengard has been released, can anyone confirm if above is still an issue? Has this been fixed? Can someone also confirm what is the latest version of CCM as of today?

Thanks in advance.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Currently to my knowledge the newest version of CCM is still the Helix one, which iirc has been abandoned for support. Which is a shame as it's a nice skin, would love to be wrong about not having a maintainer...

It does still run under Isengard though - I have it on one or two of my installations as it's nicer under a touchscreen than my usual skin (Amber).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Users report that CCM Helix works in Isengard, see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212898 and you can find many of these posts in the last 10 pages.

The latest version is 3.0.15 - we haven't had an update for quite some time, I think the developer is busy with other commitments at the moment.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
is it possible to change over to this skin from Aeon and export all my add-ons settings so they are set up and ready to go?
Addon settings remain regardless of what skin you are using. Plus unless you are running an old version of xbmc you should use CCM for Kodi Helix, see my post directly above yours.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
The images which are downloaded by the artist slideshow script don't display correctly, for example:

Parts of the previous image remain visible when the next image doesn't totally cover the screen (first example). And in the second example, a new image will eventually show and that area is already black but the parts which it won't cover show another picture.

If I enable the animation things get worse as most of the time only a black new picture will be shown (as in the second example).

I hope that someone knows how to fix this? Thanks!

EDIT: And... the problem is gone after a couple of days....Confused
For people using isengard (15.x)

Xonfluence skin: CCM ported to isengard.

CCM is alive again. See thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238630
Hello, I need some help, I have two profiles:
I want to use this skins in one of them but when I change user its resets the skin (submenus, menus, etc...) and dont keep the change!

Some help? Thank you
(2015-09-12, 16:23)Helly1206 Wrote: For people using isengard (15.x)

Xonfluence skin: CCM ported to isengard.

CCM is alive again. See thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238630

When I upgraded from 14.1 to 15.2rc2 CCM was my skin, and I did not notice any broken behavior, still works fine as before.

Where is CCM Broken in Isengard?
Why would I change skin, even to Xonfluence?
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11