problem with new build, 12.1
I cant get past the load screen on this new build. I downloaded it and nothing happens, it just stays on the blue bubble load screen. The last build worked great, but now I cant even get it to load. Help Please

also, i cannot find anywhere to download 12.0 release
I jsut re installed 12.0 and it works fine again. It is definately something with 12.1. I have tried installing it multiple times, as administrator and normally. Same problem. It just freezes up on load up screen.
so does anybody have any kind of guess as to what this could be? i really love xbmc. I have tried to set everything up around this thing. I dont want to get lost in any of the new updates. I ve even updated my media collection to get around this thing.
The more info you can provide, the better. Hardware specs, maybe seeing if a debug log (wiki) gets generated at all, etc.
I just found a thread with the same problems with quite a few posters on it. So I may just lump mine into that thread. If you still need, I will try to post th things you need. I just went back to 12.0 since it is working for now

also, thank you for the reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with new build, 12.10