aspect ratio / select button
hi, i updated to the newest version of xbmc and now my remote control does not seem to work the same way, it used to be that when i pressed ok on my remote (xbmc2 select) in eventghost it would change aspect ratio of a movie whilst it was playing, now it just opens the jog dial thing.

is there any setting that may have caused this or is it meant to be like this ? i have searched the forums and looked through all my configs but ive come up short : (
It's meant to be like this. It was concluded that using the OK button to toggle something (aspect) wasn't very intelligent.

You can remap it yourself in the keymap if you prefer that behaviour, or ofcourse it's still available to you by going to the video OSD -> video settings -> zoom mode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ok thankyou for the reply, i must say i preferred the old way it worked, now i have 3 buttons that open the dial menu and none to change the AR, somewhat confusing for my simple moosebrains
So change it back. Consider those that only have a select button.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aspect ratio / select button0