Cannot View Amazon Prime Addon
Hi all,
I am brand new to XBMC and I have it installed on my Android Nexus 10. I attempted to install the amazon prime add-on into xbmc. I used the add-on provided by blue cop.

https://code.google.com/p/bluecop-xbmc-repo/

I went to System --> Add-ons --> Install from Zip and then installed the downloaded zip. The install seemed to go well as it even said "add-on enabled". Now when I go to Video --> Add-ons I do not see an "Amazon prime" option.

Apologies for my entry level question but I am brand new to this.

Thanks,
Craig
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

From your description, it seems you only installed the Bluecop repository from the zip? Did you then select and install the Amazon Prime add-on itself?
No you are correct. I did not and I didn't realize that I had to do that. I went to videos --> Add ons and I don't see an Amazon Prime add on available. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
System/Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > Bluecop repository > Video add-ons > Amazon Prime
So we are getting closer (apologies for my density on this)...

I get to bluecop repository but then it is empty after that screen.

I found a link saying to do a "Force Refresh" but I don't seem to have that capability on my tablet.

Any thoughts on why bluecop repository would be empty?

Thanks again for your help and sorry for such entry level questions.
In the fourth step of my previous post, highlight the Bluecop repository name and open its context menu (not sure how to do that on a tablet... maybe press and hold?) and select "Force refresh". May take a while before you'll see the available add-ons listed when you select the Bluecop repo. Once you do, you can then select it for installation.
Hmmm...

So the long hold was it but unfortunately nothing shows up in the repository. The Add-ons inside of Bluecop is still empty.

I even tried to uninstall and then re-install but that didn't help either.

Strange!

And If I was more patient then it would show up. Seemed to take about 20 mins but then they showed up.

Thank you very much for your help!!!
(2013-03-24, 20:24)mornindew Wrote: Hmmm...

So the long hold was it but unfortunately nothing shows up in the repository. The Add-ons inside of Bluecop is still empty.

I even tried to uninstall and then re-install but that didn't help either.

Strange!

And If I was more patient then it would show up. Seemed to take about 20 mins but then they showed up.

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Try restarting XBMC and force refresh.
Thanks artrafael!

The force refresh did the trick on my Nexus 7. The addons just wouldn't show up until I saw this and refreshed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot View Amazon Prime Addon0