Make Movies link on home menu not show every movies?
I love all the infos provided by the library, but I've never been a fan of how it group all the files together so I was wondering if it was at all possible to have the library mode(since I very much like the watched/unwatched feature) only display movies from a specific folder from file mode(which has everything sorted exactly as I want it).

I've unsuccessfully tried for the last pas few hours to find a solution that would achieve that or something similar.
My closest attempt was trying to have the Movies button on the home page exclude some movies that have a specific tag set in their nfo using smart playlists, but I've only managed to make the playlist start and not simply display its content.
Smart playlist with a rule of "path starts with" pointing to the desired movie folder.

For your second question, don't select Play on your playlist, just select it to open it and show its contents.
Thanks for the "path starts with" option, that's pretty useful to know.

Creating and viewing a smart playlist isn't a problem, but I want to map the playlist to the Movies home button so what do I write in the onclick xml tag so that it only opens it to show the content?

I've had a hard time finding what all the possible option are. I only know ActivateWindow and PlayMedia

Edit: Nevermind, I finally managed to make it work with: ActivateWindow(Videos,"special://profile/playlists/video/Movies.xsp")
I'm pretty sure I tried it before and it failed, but I guess I screwed up the path or forgot to save the xml or something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make Movies link on home menu not show every movies?0