SFTP gui + id_rsa key: no prompt for key passphras
I am using openELEC on my Rasperry Pi and I suspect that xbmc gui does not use id_rsa private key file while connecting as client to my desktop computer. I previously opened a thread in openelec forum but a person told me that I have to ask here. Details here http://openelec.tv/forum/69-network/6301...h-troubles
Working for me, although only at the second attempt as I got the same error as you the first time I tried to add the network.

Are you still able to ssh from OpenELEC to your desktop computer, using the command line? Is sftp running on the remote desktop?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
the very strange thing is that I gor the same behavior: first time all okay, then errors on errors.
I am able to SSH into the server and the sftp is running
up
The problem still persists with lastest software version
Is not possible that XBMC does not prompt me for entering ssh passphrase when trying to connect to SFTP share avaible on my desktop computer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SFTP gui + id_rsa key: no prompt for key passphras0