• 114(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Thanks Mike. Please let us know when the changes are uploaded to Git on Jarvis and Krypton. Will test and let you know the results.
Thanks for the quick fix up Mike, Fast Service Smile
(2016-04-27, 20:18)taylormia Wrote: Thanks Mike. Please let us know when the changes are uploaded to Git on Jarvis and Krypton. Will test and let you know the results.
(2016-04-27, 20:19)Magoo32 Wrote: Thanks for the quick fix up Mike, Fast Service Smile
Not sure it needs testing. I am only passing ListItem.DBID to extendedinfo so it should hopefully work like it did. Should be available on Git.

Any issues please post in the skins thread.

Thanks.
Version 4.6.1 is showing an error with the movie rating:

This also happens with the default panels.
i'm getting empty page when trying to open user created movies list that have 300+ movie while other list that have only 50 movie open normally .

by the way , my favorite list have 800+ movie , also it load normally .

i check the list on tmdb website and it's not empty! bug or api limit ?

addon ver 5.1.0
os libreelec latest libreelec milhouse build based on krypton build
(2016-04-29, 20:00)samehvirus Wrote: i'm getting empty page when trying to open user created movies list that have 300+ movie while other list that have only 50 movie open normally .

by the way , my favorite list have 800+ movie , also it load normally .

i check the list on tmdb website and it's not empty! bug or api limit ?

addon ver 5.1.0
os libreelec latest libreelec milhouse build based on krypton build

Reason is simple: the request times out because it is too large. That might improve with next version since I switched from urllib2 to requests library for dealing with HTTP. I was able to load a movie list with approx. 1000 items just now.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
can you point me to the file where you did this switch , i would like to add this fix in the current version, if possible .
there is no switch, takes a bit more than that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2016-04-15, 21:26)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 19:10)tazz0710 Wrote: my auto complete isnt working on Search anymore i have extended info script enabled and used to work fine just stopped.
That functionality has been pulled out of ExtendedInfo and is now in its own addon.

http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.progra...ompletion/

When did they remove it and where do i find it? i cant seem to locate it in the kodi repository.
Another error when I select search on MovieDB with Estuary :

Code:
04:07:49 T:123145303990272   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(13, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.extendedinfo" dependent on version 2.25.0 of the xbmc.python api
04:07:49 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Custom_1107_SearchDialog.xml) ------
04:07:50 T:123145303990272   DEBUG: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2016.03.27
04:07:50 T:123145303990272   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named busyhandler
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib import process
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                from WindowManager import wm
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                from kodi65.busyhandler import busyhandler
                                            ImportError: No module named busyhandler
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
04:07:50 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogNotification.xml) ------
04:07:50 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: Window DialogNotification.xml was already loaded
04:07:50 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: Alloc resources: 0.00ms
04:07:50 T:123145303990272    INFO: Python script stopped
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello,
i've got an error with extendedinfo. I was installed module kodi65, but the problem persists.
Can you help me please ??

Sorry i'm french and my english is poor !!! Smile Smile Wink

thx for your help !!! Smile

Code:
19:13:46 T:6608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'SORT_METHOD_SONG_USER_RATING'
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 12, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                import Trakt
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                from kodi65.localdb import local_db
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\localdb.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from kodi65.itemlist import ItemList
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\itemlist.py", line 52, in <module>
                                                "song_user_rating": xbmcplugin.SORT_METHOD_SONG_USER_RATING}
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SORT_METHOD_SONG_USER_RATING'
19:13:46 T:4140   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=topratedmovies
19:13:46 T:4140   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> getJson - invalid result for Method Files.GetDirectory - params: { "properties": ["title","art","thumbnail","fanart","album","artist"], "directory": "plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=topratedmovies", "media": "files", "limits": {"end":250}, "sort": { "order": "ascending", "method": "random", "ignorearticle": true } } - response: {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'error': {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602}}
19:13:46 T:4140   ERROR: None
19:13:46 T:672  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #248741 - 2 Broke Girls
19:13:49 T:1724  NOTICE: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2016.03.27
19:13:49 T:1724   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'SORT_METHOD_SONG_USER_RATING'
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 12, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                import Trakt
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                from kodi65.localdb import local_db
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\localdb.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from kodi65.itemlist import ItemList
                                              File "C:\Kodi\16\portable_data\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\itemlist.py", line 52, in <module>
                                                "song_user_rating": xbmcplugin.SORT_METHOD_SONG_USER_RATING}
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SORT_METHOD_SONG_USER_RATING'
19:13:49 T:4140   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=topratedtvshows
19:13:49 T:4140   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> getJson - invalid result for Method Files.GetDirectory - params: { "properties": ["title","art","thumbnail","fanart","album","artist"], "directory": "plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=topratedtvshows", "media": "files", "limits": {"end":250}, "sort": { "order": "ascending", "method": "random", "ignorearticle": true } } - response: {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'error': {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602}}
19:13:49 T:4140   ERROR: None

Edit ::
i use kodi 16.1 with Madnox theme

Edit Edit :: Smile
My kodi is used in portable version !!
Should be fixed on latest master.
(2016-05-05, 04:09)Guilouz Wrote: Another error when I select search on MovieDB with Estuary :

Code:
04:07:49 T:123145303990272   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(13, /Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.extendedinfo" dependent on version 2.25.0 of the xbmc.python api
04:07:49 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Custom_1107_SearchDialog.xml) ------
04:07:50 T:123145303990272   DEBUG: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2016.03.27
04:07:50 T:123145303990272   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named busyhandler
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 8, in <module>
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                from WindowManager import wm
                                              File "/Users/Cyril/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                from kodi65.busyhandler import busyhandler
                                            ImportError: No module named busyhandler
04:07:50 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogNotification.xml) ------
04:07:50 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: Window DialogNotification.xml was already loaded
04:07:50 T:140735256813568   DEBUG: Alloc resources: 0.00ms
04:07:50 T:123145303990272    INFO: Python script stopped

Your kodi65 module is probably outdated...
(2016-04-30, 05:46)tazz0710 Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 21:26)braz Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 19:10)tazz0710 Wrote: my auto complete isnt working on Search anymore i have extended info script enabled and used to work fine just stopped.
That functionality has been pulled out of ExtendedInfo and is now in its own addon.

http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.progra...ompletion/

When did they remove it and where do i find it? i cant seem to locate it in the kodi repository.

It´s available for jarvis+ and you can find it in "program add-ons" section.
Hi Phil,

I'm Running LibreELEC Millhouse Krypton latest Build.

Latest Version of Aeon Nox Silvo for Krypton.

Up to date version of Kodi65 and your script. (Today)

When I select "force native apearance" I just get the regular Aeon Nox view, I can't get the native view to work.

Debug Log if it helps

Any Suggestions?

Thanks for your time!
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29