• 120(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
(2016-08-05, 17:14)axbmcuser Wrote: If anyone needs the xbmcgui.ACTION_PLAYER_DEBUG-fixes in order to make script.extendedinfo work again and doesn't want to make the code changes themselves:

I put updated versions of
- script.module.actionhandler
- script.module.kodi65
in my KODI 17 (Krypton) repo. Once phil65 bumps his version, it will override mine.

Repo download: https://github.com/axbmcuser/_repo/raw/m...mcuser.zip

thx, working again!
(2016-08-04, 13:52)sirs2k Wrote: I'm running Jarvis and extendedinfo loads up slowly when I press the "i" on a movie I haven't before

I remember it used to run through and cache everything on previous versions of kodi.

Any idea how I can set that up or is it an issue?

Anyone?
(2016-08-12, 12:51)sirs2k Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 13:52)sirs2k Wrote: I'm running Jarvis and extendedinfo loads up slowly when I press the "i" on a movie I haven't before

I remember it used to run through and cache everything on previous versions of kodi.

Anyone?

Whats your RAM and processor?
(2016-08-12, 12:51)sirs2k Wrote:

Anyone?

Same problem here but depend of skin used….
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
Hi mate, thisis a top class addon, its made youtube in kodi so much different for lot of people. Ive made quite a few youtube based addons, calling various playlists via json lines in my xmls.. i call the youtube plugin via

plugin://plugin.video.youtube/channel/CHANNEL_ID_HERE/

is it possible for me to display the channel using your youtube layout from extended info by calling the addon in the same way ??
*deleted*
Just got this, using Kodi 16.1 with Titan 3.6.78 stable and ExtendedInfo Script 4.6.1.

Code:
19:19:51 T:1820   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 103, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 198, in start_info_actions
                                                return Trakt.get_calendar_shows("premieres")
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 44, in get_calendar_shows
                                                'Runtime': episode["show"]["runtime"] * 60,
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:19:51 T:2880   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=premiereepisodes

I also tried the latest from github but that gives loads of other errors (e.g. kodi65 module not found). I did post in the Titan 3.6.x thread as well, but thought you may want to investigate yourself as well.
(2016-08-18, 04:35)normadize Wrote: Just got this, using Kodi 16.1 with Titan 3.6.78 stable and ExtendedInfo Script 4.6.1.

Code:
19:19:51 T:1820   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 103, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 198, in start_info_actions
                                                return Trakt.get_calendar_shows("premieres")
                                              File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\Trakt.py", line 44, in get_calendar_shows
                                                'Runtime': episode["show"]["runtime"] * 60,
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:19:51 T:2880   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=premiereepisodes

I also tried the latest from github but that gives loads of other errors (e.g. kodi65 module not found). I did post in the Titan 3.6.x thread as well, but thought you may want to investigate yourself as well.

You must install kodi65 to use latest git, here : https://github.com/phil65/script.module.kodi65
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-08, 19:30)komplex Wrote: Would you mind adding this on your next version bump so i dont have to keep adding it when versions change. Add to Trakt watchlist just under add to Couchpotato

DialogMovieInfo.py
PHP Code:
else:

options += [[LANG(32165), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/add?imdb_id=" imdb_id ")||Notification(script.extendedinfo,%s))" LANG(32059)],
                            [
LANG(32170), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/watchlist/movies/add?imdb_id=" imdb_id ")"]] 
strings.po
PHP Code:
msgctxt "#32170"
msgid "Add to Trakt Watchlist"
msgstr "" 

I should probably learn how to do a PR on git and get it done that way Sad

Hi komplex,

I am interested in integrating trakt into my extended info so that we can authorise our trakt accounts like in other add-ons so that while browsing in movies and tv shows we can choose to add to our watchlist or personal made trakt movie or tv show lists .

I'm not really coding savvy but would love this functionality.

Could you send me a pm as i would like to discuss this with you a bit further?

Thanks in advance
Please can you help me to get your script to work, I seem to be having a dependency issue.

When I try install the Script.extendedinfo script I get an error saying dependency on script.module.kodi65 version 1.0.0 could not be met, so I try to install the latest script.module.kodi65 but then get met with the error the dependency on script.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied

I am running LibreELEC (Jarvis 16.1) v7.0.2 with Aeon Nox Skin for Jarvis. I cannot run the Alpha version at the moment as I run profiles and there seems to be too many problems with profiles at the moment.

Please can you help me as I dont know what to do about satisfying python :-)
It doesn't work for me anymore either.

log
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2016-08-27, 21:05)jeinnor Wrote: Please can you help me to get your script to work, I seem to be having a dependency issue.

When I try install the Script.extendedinfo script I get an error saying dependency on script.module.kodi65 version 1.0.0 could not be met, so I try to install the latest script.module.kodi65 but then get met with the error the dependency on script.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied

I am running LibreELEC (Jarvis 16.1) v7.0.2 with Aeon Nox Skin for Jarvis. I cannot run the Alpha version at the moment as I run profiles and there seems to be too many problems with profiles at the moment.

Please can you help me as I dont know what to do about satisfying python :-)

seems as if you are trying to use a krypton addon on jarvis or lower.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Any thoughts on fixing this lovely error?

PHP Code:
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'iteritems'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\timot\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 63in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\timot\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 41in __init__
limit
=self.params.get("limit"20))
File "C:\Users\timot\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 21in pass_list_to_skin
for (keyvaluein result.iteritems():
AttributeError'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'iteritems' 

I have tried the other fixes in this thread that cleared out those errors, but this one persists.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

I been receiving this error on kodi 17 from extended info here's my debug log
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23134828
(2016-09-02, 15:33)ZexisStryfe Wrote: Any thoughts on fixing this lovely error?

PHP Code:
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'iteritems'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\timot\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 63in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\timot\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 41in __init__
limit
=self.params.get("limit"20))
File "C:\Users\timot\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py"line 21in pass_list_to_skin
for (keyvaluein result.iteritems():
AttributeError'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'iteritems' 

I have tried the other fixes in this thread that cleared out those errors, but this one persists.

Please post complete debug logs.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29