• 47(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
just to double check ive got this right...

i downloaded the zip from the git and installed your skin that way. so am i right in thinking i won't get ay automatic updates? To get updates I need to download the zip again and use the "install from zip" in xbmc?

am i also right in saying if i do it that way then i won't lose any of my skin setup ie all the apps i have setup?
No... You have to download the zip file... Extract it... Rename the folder to "skin.experience1080+rainbow"... Copy that folder into addonsfolder under //user/yourusername/appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons/" if on windows...
Then simply start xbmc...

Yes all app setting will be kept and no no automatic updates you will get so you have to download zip again and follow the above procedure

Regards
Saste
Hey Saste, new buttons look great thank you very much. I have been changing a lot of the PVR section and hopefully no more little changes/bugs will pop up in my testing and I can share some of my work, as agreed with you I will do this probably in a new thread sometime when I am finally ready!

Anyway back on topic, have you managed to work out why the total number of movies is only displayed when the tile gets focus? I had a look myself and cannot see what has changed to make it behave that way :-(
I am very excited to see your new pvr area Wink

Unfortunately i haven't found a solution for it yet... but also haven't cared about the last days due to other stuff i had to do... Can take a deeper look at it in about 2 weeks...
How do you download this from the siteHuh
Simply click on the "zip" button next to the "clone to windows button"
(2013-05-08, 19:02)Saste Wrote: I am very excited to see your new pvr area Wink

Unfortunately i haven't found a solution for it yet... but also haven't cared about the last days due to other stuff i had to do... Can take a deeper look on it in about 2 weeks...

I have been having a lot of fun with it, and tried to emulate as much as possible the satellite receiver experience I was used to before using XBMC to watch normal tv.

Here is a redesigned EPG Timeline view

And below when an item is selected that is not currently on

The other areas are just tweaked to match colours etc.

I will try and have another look for the movies counter bug...if I do I will post the fix on here Wink

EDIT - I found the problem with the movies counter, the fix is to change line 2321 of Includes_Home.xml to:
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Label2)</visible>
Hey saste,small request if possible.can it be an option to turn the first 2 tiles on apps section to a colour. Example when in Xbox view a switch to make only the forst 2 boxes (top 1 - bottomm1) green and leave rest of apps section grey [so I look more like other views,movies TV etc] ihave first 2 boxes coloured only on each section and leave rest grey. Hope that is possible.

Tried new version but found many bugs for me :( so rolled back to old version pre changes, I notice no director section, problem with shadow text on new settings menu, and few others things maybe already mentioned... :(

1 more question, can user change "playlist" where spotlight used to be to hat the playlist is? Instead of saying playlist it's sas" new movies" or what ever my playlist is?

On bus so sorry for poor post!
With you updating most of the buttons I got the incentive to go look for the recording button and update it too.

@im85: looks nice but 2 things i would change... the top and bottom edge are way to close to the navbar and shutdownbutton in my opinion as well as the left and right alignment to the navbar and other stuff around... i know you like as much information with just one looks as you can get but i think we have also to care about the alignment Wink...

and big thanks that you have found the bugfix for the moviescounter.

@Derek: the coloured apptiles to be only the first in general view and 4 in blacks view i was already working on 3 days ago but haven't had enough time to finish that as well as other stuff Big Grin
where is the bug with directors exactly? in infoscreen it works well on mine... and on navbar there is also a director section on mine oO... and what do you mean with problem with new shadows text on new settings menu? may you upload a screenshot with this part marked? and what are these other things that may have been mentioned already so i can care about them?
so thanks in advance for your reply Big Grin

@ursli: of course i forgot the record buttons xD thanks will implement them soon.

@all: i am at a trip to paris form tomorrow till next weekend, so answers to any bugreport question or something will be given in the week after that Wink (if i got a wifi connection anywhere i will answer as soon as possible Wink)

and sorry for the late reply ^^ had much work to do
(2013-05-08, 21:02)im85288 Wrote:
(2013-05-08, 19:02)Saste Wrote: I am very excited to see your new pvr area Wink

Unfortunately i haven't found a solution for it yet... but also haven't cared about the last days due to other stuff i had to do... Can take a deeper look on it in about 2 weeks...

I have been having a lot of fun with it, and tried to emulate as much as possible the satellite receiver experience I was used to before using XBMC to watch normal tv.

Here is a redesigned EPG Timeline view

And below when an item is selected that is not currently on

The other areas are just tweaked to match colours etc.

I will try and have another look for the movies counter bug...if I do I will post the fix on here Wink

EDIT - I found the problem with the movies counter, the fix is to change line 2321 of Includes_Home.xml to:
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Label2)</visible>

OMG How do you get sky sports and stuff on XBMC?!!!
... now im very sad :-(( the "choose" homescreen setting (metro, center ..) is gone. Any chance to get it back? I use the center bar with HD Wallpapers ..

Cheers Joerg
(2013-05-11, 14:03)HassanTheGooner Wrote: OMG How do you get sky sports and stuff on XBMC?!!!

.Hassan he is using a PVR system e.g a card in his PC connected to a TV aerial. It is nothing to do with XBMC.
(2013-05-11, 16:40)Mark Norville Wrote:
(2013-05-11, 14:03)HassanTheGooner Wrote: OMG How do you get sky sports and stuff on XBMC?!!!

.Hassan he is using a PVR system e.g a card in his PC connected to a TV aerial. It is nothing to do with XBMC.

You can also use "Futubox" Streams ... just google for it - its very easy to integrate! http://futuboxhd.com/faq/
(2013-05-11, 16:40)Mark Norville Wrote:

Oh thanks. Done some research as well, you can connect your Dreambox to your PC. It's so cool
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10