• 49(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
(2013-06-01, 19:10)PatrickBateman Wrote: No problem Wink
I'll also add in some "TV TV TV" and "SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS" too Wink

Its just colours in this theme im afraid, but it's looking very nice. Im really happy with how it looks. It's got a Day/Night mode too ... Its as close to the x1 colour theme as I can get for now. I just need to finish off 1 tile (mentioned above) and some app tiles (if I can collate enough).

Funny thing is, I hate the Xbox ... So why do I like its dash so much? Big Grin

I'm with you on that.. I'm a playstation guy but in love with the xbox dash
(2013-06-01, 19:01)futuro Wrote: hey pat... looking forward to the xbox one theme. would be great if you could also integrate voice commands as shown in microsofts xbox one presentation Wink

i know you were just joking but xbmc can do limited voice commands.

there's an app that goes on your phone, or there is voxcommando which can go on any windows pc in earshot (except windowsxp) and send the messages to your xbmc box.
Any chance we could get the updated PVR menu by black, saste? I tried patching it together myself and it kind of works but I got a problem with the currently focused item. As you can see on the screen shot channel number/name of the focused item disappears and I can't seem to find the culprit for it, any pointers?

edit: last two commits regarding pvr on black's git

https://github.com/Black09/Xperience1080...f7dba89ceb
https://github.com/Black09/Xperience1080...aa58295d64

edit2: found my mistake, forgot some stuff in Includes_Views.xml Smile
Looks great !
Any way this arrives o te official repos ?
I'm really into auto-updates and generally diminished maintenance efforts (with a wife and a son, it's just the survival of the... optimized)
Afaik, skin mods cannot currently be uploaded to the main repo.
Oh... didn't know that. Thanks
So guys finally i am done with my studies and graduated well... so i will know spent some time on this skin (but will take some time to get in the code again)...

but at first i will have to read about the bugs and stuff you posted before Wink
Hi Saste, welcome back and congratulations for your graduation!!
(2013-07-21, 16:01)Saste Wrote: So guys finally i am done with my studies and graduated well... so i will know spent some time on this skin (but will take some time to get in the code again)...

but at first i will have to read about the bugs and stuff you posted before Wink

Congratulations on the Graduation Smile
I've still been tinkering, got a nice overall blue/green feel (like the new xbox1 skin colours) and its been rock solid (dam good coder at the helm) good to see you back, looking forward to seeing what you do with it next Smile

I'm still running an older version (pre-home screen playlist changes) as I feel this is a great base for the skin, my only gripe with that version is its missing the grey bar on the weather status, other than that it's the closest o perfect I thnk we've had. Still on every xbmc in my house and loved by everyone.

I'm playing with the stunning xboxone skin, but the other half still prefers yours due to its wonderful simplicity and symmetry Smile

Glad to see you back Smile
Is it possible to enable the landscape poster view for music videos?
Maybe somebody finds this useful, I've merged black's PVR and homewidget updates.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1513542

Should look something like this:

Image Image
I'm having a problem with this skin where it doesn't show the Movie Count in the Movie Tile. Black's original skin shows it. Where can I check what's wrong?

@ursli: thanks for the update, looks really nice.
Mh, I can see the movie count on my end, although only when I select the tile.
Hi Ursli,

I was hoping for an update of Sastes Mod since for me it is still the most beatifull one. Black made some nice improvements especially for PVR section. Great that we can use these updates in Sastes Mod again. Will try tonight... Thanks!

Edit: First test result... seems to work like a charm. Only thing... I also don't see movie count on movies tile. It is a known bug in Sastes Mod. There is a solution posted by IMG in this threat. Have to check for page. Maybe you can implement the solution...
Thanks futuro, I found the post here. In urslis update it's line 2003.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10