• 3(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
It's as if iOS and Win 8 have had a baby Laugh

Either way it looks dam good, and is getting better with every update. I think it's the silver colour and minimilistic design that reminds me of apple too (much like was Derek was saying) but it "looks" like win 8 in style. That's a good hybrid IMO Laugh

The tile thing isn't a show stopper, as I do colour my tiles yellow anyway, so it's no biggie, but if it can be fixed that's awesome Smile

I'm not sure about the coloured tiles on the home section either, maybe too colourful?
The more ideas everyone puts in the better though, as i think brainstorming with many people can only ever lead to a positive outcome as it can lead to new discoveries and trigger better ideas etc Nod
the pink one is my favorite !
it's been a long time I was waiting for something like this for the "watch/unwatch" overlay...which I found ugly too...
for now I just delete the png file from my xbmc directory... but with this stuff...every things is different now Smile
thanks for your theme !!

it 'd be awesome if we could get your theme as an option in xperience + ... now I have 3 different skins ...it's a bit confused in my head Smile

again thank you ( and every one working on this skin for that matter)
cheers
so this is just a quick photoshop mockup its what i was afraid of... its to colorful like PatrickBateman says (only my opinion) not that bad but in my eyes the grey one fits better

EDIT: UNWATCHED OVERLAY UPDATE AVAILABLE ON GITHUB
Fantastic I'll grab the git Big Grin

I agree, the colours are too colourful, the grey is better for the home screen.

Keep the ideas coming though, it's nice to bash ideas about, discuss the skin and try new things, as it can sometimes lead somewhere awesome.

Cheers for the update Saste,
Much appreciated Nod
(2013-03-29, 14:24)Saste Wrote: EDIT: UNWATCHED OVERLAY UPDATE AVAILABLE ON GITHUB
IMO you should drop them down to the tiles... they are small enough to fit

e.g.
Hey Big Grin

Just saw the colours mock up, your right it doesn't look good, good job you don't listen to me Big Grin

Thanks for mocking it up though Saste, that was very cool of you to do so as it has demonstrated to me that it wouldn't look good and I appreciate that. If I have any more ideas ill still post them if that's ok as if fun to discuss this with you guys and mate one day ill knock out a good one Laugh

Downloading new version ASAP Smile
@derekcuster: of course post as much ideas as possible

@crni: for that view it would be great how did you do that? But the other views wont work like this...
Hey Saste,

Not that it's important, but there are 2 logos that are exactly the same in the logos.zip, was this intentional?

It's the "film.png" logo ... You have one called "fillm.png" and one called "film.png" and they are both identical from what I can tell Big Grin

Thought I'd let you know and maybe you could replace one of them for a clapperboard Wink Laugh

Additional:
Just tested the new git!
I love this new look. It's so much cleaner now!
The pink logo is perfect, I think the location is great as its fitting with the rest of the skins views (poster view/landscape view etc are all the same location) this is nice as you know always where to look for the tag.

Well done.

My library looks much more organised and less cluttered now, a huge thanks for this new feature!

Massive improvement Nod
Wink 
It looks like iOS? *ouch!!*

Yeah ms stole the metro look from apple.. bastards Tongue
Rofl

Yea I don't think I explained myself very well when I agreed with that Big Grin

I think what I meant to say was, it defeitnly has an iOS "feel" about it,

The overall silver colour (looks like my iPad and iOS devices and safari),
The minimilistic look of the views with the new overlays (very iOS like)

Ignoring the metro styling for a moment, if you insert this theme (colour/overlay/icons etc) over any skin, I think it'll give said skin a slight iOS "feel" regardless of the look, if that's any clearer.. I know what I mean Rofl

but the "skin" is obviously metro style Tongue
I'm with ya there fella Smile

I'm on an iOS device right now and when I switch between my apple apps and this theme it feels like its a part of the OS due to its colours, styling and the way it flows Big Grin

I know what you mean Laugh

In fact, a lot of the icons use the same "apple" style Nod it's defo got an iOS "feel" to it but looks obviously like metro :lmao:

Ahh forget it, who cares it looks chuffin awesome Big Grin
Quote:Ahh forget it, who cares it looks chuffin awesome Big Grin

Now that I totally agree with Nod Smile
changed the music section a little

if recently added albums in inactive it looks like this (it's just an png so text and color isn't chageable by skinoption)

if its active it looks like this

how do you guys like it?
That's a good workaround actually Nod

Is it possible for it to be non transparent when not in use so it has the same look/feel and transparancy of the other tiles around it?

I really do think that's a great workaround though as it means me don't lose any functionality but gain that sleet symmetrical look when it's not in use!

Genius!
Ill test that out Now! i agree thats a good idea! I like the usefulness of the new albums tile but i hate how it looks when in use, not being symmetrical (like all the others) really gets on my man boobs lol

Good idea saste Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10