Solved Frodo is a No-Go
This post should probably go elsewhere but I don't know where to put it, your advise and understanding is appreciated.

I just installed Frodo 12.1 on two systems running Windows 7 Ultimate and neither system will work. I was able to start Frodo on one system but then it froze and left me with a black screen. I had to use the good 'ol three-finger salute to kill Frodo and get my system back. The second system is 64 bit and Frodo will not start. I click on the icon and nothing happens. Does anyone have any ideas on what is wrong?
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Please provide detailed hardware specs on the two systems.
Sorry to have been away for soooo long but life gets in our way sometime.

Thanks go out to those offering to assist me but I am clean and green (as we used to say in the CB radio days). Here is what happened. When I first installed Frodo it seemed to install fine but the screen just went black when I opened Frodo. Then, I was getting error messages when I went to re-install. Being only somewhat slow of thought I finally hit upon the idea of doing a complete uninstall and then a clean install. and, viola, it worked fine. Now I am using it with no problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo is a No-Go0