• 11(current)
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin
Hello,

anyone having hard time watching some of the Arab series, they run slow for me at times and also lots of freezing.
Thanks!
watching Arabic series with sound but no video anyone experiencing on alarab net?
Bisha my friend. can you help again. it stops working again.

(2016-06-10, 18:11)bisha Wrote: Salam and Ramadan Mubarak for all of you Blush

I hav read all of your comments asking me to update the plugins , and Im sorry because I really had no time for that.
However I have for now pushed new updateds for alarab , bokra, sonara and alqudseyes. Please enjoy .

PS. I would be more than thankful If we could get more developers to the community in order to increase the sustainablity of the arabic content for Kodi.

Regards
Bisha
Thank you so much Bisha I will give it a try later you are the one we depend on him on our lonly life far from our home
Hi again Bisha nothing is working tell now in BOKRA - ALQDUDSEYES - ALARAB
you mentioned that you pushed update for all of these Addons yesterday but unfortunatelly still not working please do it again if that not bothering you and sorry for wasting your time
yeah the apps free the system and don't open and we beg you to get back the old arab with the movies and foreigner soap operas now al arab is useless after we watched ramadan series . thank you bless you all
(2016-06-10, 18:11)bisha Wrote: Salam and Ramadan Mubarak for all of you Blush

I hav read all of your comments asking me to update the plugins , and Im sorry because I really had no time for that.
However I have for now pushed new updateds for alarab , bokra, sonara and alqudseyes. Please enjoy .

PS. I would be more than thankful If we could get more developers to the community in order to increase the sustainablity of the arabic content for Kodi.

Regards
Bisha

Hi Bisha, I'm happy to assist with keeping the updates to keep up the sustainability of arabic content
Dear Bisha,
Thank you for your time and we are very sorry to bother you every time, but we all depending on you on our away from our homeland .
I just want to inform you by all sorrow non of them is working just Bokra if you can fix the others we will appreciated to you
Thanks again and we all wish you a good luck in your life.
PLZZZ can you fix it.

Thank you very muchhh
Greetings
Hope bisha or nomanlad or any developer could see our message... please if u can found us a fix... we thank u deep for all the effort especially u bisha who put all these plug in. .al arab have been down long time ago and now sonara... please if u can found a fix. Thank u deep for all ur time. God bless you all
Hi,
unfortunately this time it is not that easy because the website has changed it's source code entirly making it very difficult. BEcause of my private circumstances I don't have enough time anymore. Maybe at a later time, but not short-term. I'm sorry guys.
Thank you Nomanland for responding to us... thank u for not forgetting us.... always have faith on u.
Wish u all the best and we will be waiting for u. Hope tp hear from u soon. God bless you
Any new News..... Hope someone can read our help... at least to fix on of the arabic plug in. Sonara , al arab , aramovies , al qoudes, bokra...
Tk u
Hey guys, I managed to fix the Panet addon (It was not showing all the episodes available).
Download: https://github.com/akelsaadi/XBMCProject....panet.zip

Let me know how that goes!
Also managed to fix the Sonara addon. Here's the link to download it: https://github.com/akelsaadi/XBMCProject...sonara.zip
Working on the rest. Will post all fixes and maybe get a repository going. I will do my best to try to keep them updated.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
alarab.net arabic VOD plugin3