• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)
(2015-09-03, 23:19)thewarm Wrote: iTunes is throwing an error (upper left corner of the screen) everytime I launch it in Isengard 15.1 (Win7 and Win 8.1 systems). It will run, but the log warns of a possible memory leak in the swift2 addon. Confluence skin.
Anyone elso see this?

Yes, I have the same problem. But it appears only in my Win 8.1 The installation I have in Mac (15.1 also) works fine!

Here is the Error log I get:

19:50:22 T:3396 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'xbmcswift2.urls.NotFoundException'>
Error Contents: No matching view found for /extrafanart/
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\_________\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.itunes_trailers\addon.py", line 242, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "C:\Users\_________\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
File "C:\Users\_________\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 318, in _dispatch
raise NotFoundException, 'No matching view found for %s' % path
NotFoundException: No matching view found for /extrafanart/
-->End of Python script error report<--
just noting that on 15.2rc and now rc3 (on windows) I'm running into the issue where the videos would randomly blank the display (audio not affected). tried changing the decoder in kodi from auto-detect to software to dxva, no luck. videos play just fine outside of kodi. so looks like just ffmpeg bug with apple's videos.. tried another trailer plugin in kodi (hdtrailers) which has the same problem. so deff not an issue with this plugin specifically.

found the fix for me, it was to enable 'sync playback to display': http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2139652
I am having the same issue, and changing the sort order doesn't fix it. I have been stuck on Crimson peak on 3 different KODI installs. I love the add-on, but it would be nice if it would update!

(2015-08-24, 18:51)clavius Wrote: If you are not getting trailer updates, try switching the sort order from descending to ascending, or visa-versa (the sort order is selected in the slide out blade on the left side of the screen). I thought my trailers were not being updated, but in reality, the new trailers were being added at the bottom of the trailer list and I just never saw them.
(2015-08-24, 18:51)clavius Wrote: If you are not getting trailer updates, try switching the sort order from descending to ascending, or visa-versa (the sort order is selected in the slide out blade on the left side of the screen). I thought my trailers were not being updated, but in reality, the new trailers were being added at the bottom of the trailer list and I just never saw them.
THANK YOU. Big Grin

I thought this addon had been broken for months - the list of trailers did occasionally change but was never new ones. Changing the sort order fixed it. Why the sort order would have changed by itself I have no idea...
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
This addon needs an update quite badly.
(2016-01-20, 18:33)Kodroid Wrote: This addon needs an update quite badly.

Why, it works fine for me?
(2016-01-20, 18:34)tknorris Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 18:33)Kodroid Wrote: This addon needs an update quite badly.

Why, it works fine for me?
Never mind, I figured out the problem after reading the last few pages of the thread.
So what's the deal with this addon? I have been having the "script failed" error for what seems like an eternity now. Playlist updates and trailers play fine, but loading and exiting the addon itself I'm met with the "script failed" error. I read through the last couple of pages and it seems people are saying to download swift2, but that's already installed.

*EDIT* Finally decided to look at the log and noticed that the error was from swift2 trying to load extrafanart. Set the view options to just fanart(in aeon mq6) and not extrafanart and the error went away! Finally lol after many many months!
(2015-11-13, 21:25)gricks Wrote: I am having the same issue, and changing the sort order doesn't fix it. I have been stuck on Crimson peak on 3 different KODI installs. I love the add-on, but it would be nice if it would update!

Same here. Tried changing the sort order but still have the same movies and displaying different to Apple trailers site.

Even tried removing the add on and reinstalling but hasn't worked.

watch gallery
It didn't seem like trailers were updating for weeks, so I just decided to buckle down & figure it out, but found myself with a new issue: When opening the plugin it just hangs on "Loading Directory". Anybody else's working (or not)? Tried on old XBMC version and Kodi Jarvis RC2.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2016-04-22, 17:03)curtis-r Wrote: It didn't seem like trailers were updating for weeks, so I just decided to buckle down & figure it out, but found myself with a new issue: When opening the plugin it just hangs on "Loading Directory". Anybody else's working (or not)? Tried on old XBMC version and Kodi Jarvis RC2.

It's working fine here. I can't remember if I had to change this myself or if was already this way, but if you don't cache the movies list, it should update everytime you open the addon. Change lines 55 - 59 as follows:
Code:
finish_kwargs = {                
        'sort_methods': ['date', 'title', 'playlist_order'],
        'cache_to_disc': False                              
    }                                                      
    return plugin.finish(items, **finish_kwargs)

(i.e. add the cache_to_disc element)
@tknorris, your code is already part of 0.2.2, but something bizarre is clearly going on with my end because after weeks of no new trailers, I just got 50 newer than the movie Viktoria (which was the first for weeks). In those weeks I've closed & reopened kodi many times, and done probably at least one or two reboots. Weird, but glad it's working.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
I was running 0.2.2 and it didnt have that code in. I've added it in but still not updating for me Sad
(2016-05-06, 19:50)GTunney Wrote: I was running 0.2.2 and it didnt have that code in. I've added it in but still not updating for me Sad

Now that you've added that line of code, delete the .kodi/temp/*.fi files and it should start to update again. You may also need to delete .kod/userdata/plugin.video.itunes_trailers/.storage directory as well.
(2016-05-08, 02:40)tknorris Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 19:50)GTunney Wrote: I was running 0.2.2 and it didnt have that code in. I've added it in but still not updating for me Sad

Now that you've added that line of code, delete the .kodi/temp/*.fi files and it should start to update again. You may also need to delete .kod/userdata/plugin.video.itunes_trailers/.storage directory as well.

It's updated now but if I have the line above I get an error, only way to get apple trailers to launch is to install fresh from repo without that code in.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)2