• 42(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
(2015-01-23, 03:25)chris41g Wrote: Have you thought about releasing the source? The program works great for me except one small problem where it loads the wrong posters... But in the future a small change in the db could break it, as an opensource project, it would be constantly updated.

Doubt it would be updated regularly. As no one ever contacted me to help.... On many occasions I asked for help in coding/keeping it up to date which would lead to open-sourcing it, but yeah no one answered.
I can not exclude videos sources
I try to choose the sources exclude, but still appear in the catalog generated ...

Can you explain how to do?
(2015-01-28, 13:58)thc227 Wrote: I can not exclude videos sources
I try to choose the sources exclude, but still appear in the catalog generated ...

Can you explain how to do?

Make a screenshot of the excluded source list.
(2015-01-28, 14:36)thc227 Wrote: http://zupimages.net/up/15/05/23p0.jpg
Does it only list those with that french letter ? If so it might be a encoding issue.
Otherwise i don't really know. Could be anything.
Do you have manual .nfo files?
Or is it all automated?
actually it's in French ...

NFO files are automatically created by XBMC or XBNE
(2015-01-28, 15:25)thc227 Wrote: actually it's in French ...

NFO files are automatically created by XBMC or XBNE

You didn't understand me correctly, are there .nfo files in the folders of TV shows?
And does it only ignore the excluding of folders with "french letters" ?
I do not have TV shows files in my library.
Only films and cartoons
(2015-01-28, 15:38)thc227 Wrote: I do not have TV shows files in my library.
Only films and cartoons

aw come on, a cartoon is pretty much a tv show.. at least for Kodi.
I managed good, but using "edit movie list" and by disabling each video one by one ...

Thank you for taking the time to try to help me ...
Hey Dead... I'm glad to see you back... (yeah, I've been 'gone' longer than you have)...

If you're still having trouble with your hosting, I can either mirror the site/files, or you can place the entire domain on one of my servers (they're paid through 2018 at this point, so no worries there)...

I haven't had a chance to really use your app since around the last time we chatted, but now that I know you're back I'm downloading a new copy now to play with and test.

Anyway, all my contact info is the same if you want to talk about it (or just PM me).
(2015-02-15, 09:24)Archigos Wrote: Hey Dead... I'm glad to see you back... (yeah, I've been 'gone' longer than you have)...

If you're still having trouble with your hosting, I can either mirror the site/files, or you can place the entire domain on one of my servers (they're paid through 2018 at this point, so no worries there)...

I haven't had a chance to really use your app since around the last time we chatted, but now that I know you're back I'm downloading a new copy now to play with and test.

Anyway, all my contact info is the same if you want to talk about it (or just PM me).
O. Hey ye, yes long time no talk. But no I have no issues hosting it, but rather issues continuing the program without help.
Thanks for a great program.

I have one small issue, where the program does not pick *any* posters for my movies (1034) and half of my TV shows (206). I have checked the movie and TV folders and most of them have posters

Is there an option in the program that can force the display of posters.

If it will help I am more than happy to send a link for my libray, or send a copy of the generated HTML (apprix 23Mb)

Any help you can give would be appreciative
(2015-02-27, 15:07)Ozpeg Wrote: Thanks for a great program.

I have one small issue, where the program does not pick *any* posters for my movies (1034) and half of my TV shows (206). I have checked the movie and TV folders and most of them have posters

Is there an option in the program that can force the display of posters.

If it will help I am more than happy to send a link for my libray, or send a copy of the generated HTML (apprix 23Mb)

Any help you can give would be appreciative

Be sure to hover every movie inside xbmc to generate thumbnail cache files, otherwise use manual posters (put poster.jpg into the folders)
I have done a quick test by hovering over 30 movies in Kodi, then running your program - the posters are still not showing despite the flag "Generate Posters" being ticked.

I have also done a check of the movie folders - each movie folder contains a poster.jpg

Any other suggestions/recommendations ? ?
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7