re-touched skin, need help to change it back to the default skin

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
scofield023 Offline
(2013-03-31 21:18)nmicame Wrote:  I accidentally downloaded re-touched skin on my apple TV v2 and I didn't know you needed a mouse or a touch screen. Now it’s hard to navigate with the apple TV remote. On the XBMC main menu I cannot press the settings button so I can’t change it back to the default skin. What should I do?

Is this resolved? I just had the same problem Sad
find quote
ndysive Offline
Had the same issue . If you have a Amazon fire tv just plug a wired mouse into the usb. First you want to use the Amazon fire tv remote to access xbmc then use the wired mouse to access the setting options
find quote
Appletv214 Offline
I am new to the forum, just joined today; but I had made the same mistake of enabling retouch on my appletv2. Thanks for the heads up and the link I followed the instructions and am now back to default skin; thanks again!
find quote
rramos2291 Offline
(2014-12-06 06:52)Appletv214 Wrote:  I am new to the forum, just joined today; but I had made the same mistake of enabling retouch on my appletv2. Thanks for the heads up and the link I followed the instructions and am now back to default skin; thanks again!

(2014-12-06 06:52)Appletv214 Wrote:  I am new to the forum, just joined today; but I had made the same mistake of enabling retouch on my appletv2. Thanks for the heads up and the link I followed the instructions and am now back to default skin; thanks again!
I have the same problem please ket me know how to fix this...thanks.
@rramos2291@gmail.com

(2014-09-29 21:14)scofield023 Wrote:  
(2013-03-31 21:18)nmicame Wrote:  I accidentally downloaded re-touched skin on my apple TV v2 and I didn't know you needed a mouse or a touch screen. Now it’s hard to navigate with the apple TV remote. On the XBMC main menu I cannot press the settings button so I can’t change it back to the default skin. What should I do?

Is this resolved? I just had the same problem Sad

Me too! Please let me know how to fix this...@rramos2291@gmail.com
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-13 00:35 by rramos2291.)
find quote