No backgrounds in main menu
Using a fresh install of latest XBMC and Nox (ubuntu) and when I choose "Random Movies" or "Random Episodes" as the background for a menu item I get nothing. Scrolling to that menu item just shows the background from the item you scrolled to it from, i.e. the item to it's immediate left or right.

Where does aeon nox source the artwork for "random movies" and "random episodes"? I've tried running artwork downloader, both storing the fanart in local directories and inside the directories containing the media itself (on the server machine).

EDIT: Found in search just now, even thought I've looked for hours. Answer is install Get Addons - Services - Skin Widgets. Why isn't this installed automatically when installing the skin?
(2013-04-02, 04:26)Locobax Wrote: Using a fresh install of latest XBMC and Nox (ubuntu) and when I choose "Random Movies" or "Random Episodes" as the background for a menu item I get nothing. Scrolling to that menu item just shows the background from the item you scrolled to it from, i.e. the item to it's immediate left or right.

Where does aeon nox source the artwork for "random movies" and "random episodes"? I've tried running artwork downloader, both storing the fanart in local directories and inside the directories containing the media itself (on the server machine).

EDIT: Found in search just now, even thought I've looked for hours. Answer is install Get Addons - Services - Skin Widgets. Why isn't this installed automatically when installing the skin?

how did you install the skin?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-04-02, 04:31)phil65 Wrote: how did you install the skin?

From "Get more" in system -> skins. Should I be using a git repo or something instead?
(2013-04-02, 05:31)Locobax Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 04:31)phil65 Wrote: how did you install the skin?

From "Get more" in system -> skins. Should I be using a git repo or something instead?

no, you did it correctly andd under normal circumstances that add-on should install automatically.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I was having the same problem, using openelec. Strange thing is it worked fine until the most recent update. Glad I found this thread, it's working again now, thanks Locobax.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No backgrounds in main menu0