Help me please, it doesn't work
Hi there, i just bought the "Consilium B" app in the appstore. I filled in the required information like it said in the help function of the app, so i add a XBMC host. But nothing works, i can't see any information. It is as if i'm not connected. Can some one help me?

Some information about me: i don't know much about computers. i'm completely new at this. I'm dutch so if it's easier to answer in Dutch then thats cool. I have no movies on my computer ore something so i know i can't see them on this app, because i don't have them:-)
I hope i understand what this app is for. What i want from this app is to see info and pictures of the movies that i usually see in a list in icefilms. Now everytime i see the name of a movie in the list i have to go look on the internet what movie this is. Usually i use imdb to see if the movie is any good, ore just to see what kind of movie it is, and if i want to see it.
Otherwise i have to every time load the movie to check what movie it is before i go and watch it.

So how can i make this app work.
You don't have an understanding of this app I'm afraid. It display info from you locally scraped media. Also no icefilms support in this forum, not that you're asking but I thought I'd perempt.
O sorry, i'm also using a forum for the first time too.
But thanks anyway for your reply. You're right, i understood this app the wrong way. I thought it would show me movie info about the movie list in "icefilms", about the recently edit ones and so on.
To bad for me Smile
Thanks any way

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help me please, it doesn't work0