Somthing wrong with fanart....
Been tweaking out the settings on my new Frodo box and am loving my return to Aeon Nox, but am having a few issues. One that is bothering me is this :

I prefer Low List for my movies and as you can see, when I hit right to bring up expanded info for any of my movies the artwork is Zoolander. Every movie in my list has the same artwork, the last movie on my list. Is this a bug with the skin or did I do something wrong?
Zoolander is a virus!
Is this magnum look?!
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
I think it's le tigre. Either way, it's way too much to see this for all of my movies.
LOL
Anyway, are all your movies in separate folders?
I've had the same thing happen to me sometimes. Haven't figured out why yet.
All of my movies are in the same folder. An example of how they are labeled is :

Aliens (3) Alien 3 (1992).mp4
Aliens (3) Alien 3 (1992).nfo
Aliens (3) Alien 3 (1992).tbn
Aliens (3) Alien 3 (1992)-banner.jpg
Aliens (3) Alien 3 (1992)-clearlogo.png
Aliens (3) Alien 3 (1992)-fanart.jpg
Aliens (3) Alien 3 (1992)-poster.jpg
They need to be in separate folders.
Well, with over 500 movies it seems like a lot of work to resort them all, but I am willing to do it if it will make things easier in the future. Any idea why this happens now though? I never had this issue when i was running Eden/Aeon Nox 3.5
OK. I moved all movies into their own folders and re-scanned them into my library. Seems to have solved the problem with the fanart.
Strange that it has always worked before. Thanks for all the help guys.
Glad I could help.
And having movies in separate folders is the only way to go with XBMC.
Not wanting to sound TOO OCD, but separating out your films into their own folders (MovieName/MovieFile) and doing the same with your music (Artist/Album/track) will save you a lot of pain in the future, not only with XBMC, but any other application that sorts or categorizes media. I use the following schema for folder/file naming:

Music: Album Artist(s)/Album/## - Album Artist - Album - Track Title.ext

Movies: Film Name (Year)/Film Name cd# (Year).ext

TV: Show Name/Season Number/Show Name - S0xE0x - Episode Title.ext

This way if the media gets separated from it's originating folder, or temporarily transferred to another device, or god forbid - the tagging is damaged / destroyed, I still instantly know looking at the file name, what the content is. The three categories of media are also stored in their own folders separate from other media. It can/will take time to set up, but there are apps out there that will organize and rename / relocate files to take some of the burden off your shoulders. MediaMonkey being one such app, but there are many others.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Somthing wrong with fanart....1