• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on
hi
is there a way to add other views when listing movies / TV ?
i'm using aeon nox and would love to have the "low list" or the "tri panel" view
many thanks
hey
can't run the addon to see my watchlist... (but can create a list within it)
here the log

Code:
10:59:52 T:5752   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Nat\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 485, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Nat\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\Nat\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\Nat\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 197, in show_watchlist
                                                items = format_movies(api.get_watchlist())
                                              File "C:\Users\Nat\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.trakt_list_manager\addon.py", line 432, in format_movies
                                                'video': {'duration': movie.get('runtime', 0) * 60}
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
ok problem solve (could helop others)
i've created a new list (custom) in the addon, then add (still in Kodi) my movies (one movie crash the addon so i just didn't implenent it to the new list)
This way, it's working and i'm also able to have the tri panel view (not the cas for the watchlist views)
Perfecto !
hi !
is there a way to launch trailers in the addon ? When i go to "movie information" and clic "trailer" it just don't do anything (in on aeon nox skin)
many thanks
I love this addon

but would it be possible to add "Liked Lists" ?

because there are a lot great lists on trakt.tv like "Award winners per year" which i could only find how to like them (dont know how to add to my custom lists)

but so i have a lot "liked lists" ... could it be possible to add this to this addon?
(2013-07-15, 09:51)sphere Wrote:
(2013-07-14, 12:22)asturnauta Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the addon, it's incredible.

In the future, will it be compatible with tv shows?

This maybe interesting, for example, for create a list with "the best episodes" or "comic" episodes on a tv show (comic episodes in x-files for example).

Another interesting improvement will be when in the custom list are movies that we have on the xbmc library, these movies could be appear with the title that is on the xbmc library and not with title downloaded from list (interesting when our movies are translated in another languages).

Regards.
TV-Show support is already on my todo-list. I will have a look when I got some time.
You can see the progress in this github ticket.

regards,
sphere

Just wanted to say a +1 for this, it would be great to be able to add TV Shows to a list as well. Cheers for all the hard work!
(2015-11-24, 18:06)elmcguinness Wrote: Just wanted to say a +1 for this, it would be great to be able to add TV Shows to a list as well. Cheers for all the hard work!

would be awesome, yeah
Anyone unable to log in using this addon? The main Trakt addon to scrobble works perfectly. Entering the same username/pw information in the List Manager results in the addon telling me that credentials are wrong and ask me, if I want to reenter them.

This happened to me with Kodi 15 and 16...
I had the same problem. I couldn't log into the list manager. Tried a few more times and it finally went through. My only guess is I entered something wrong, but I was sure I didn't.
(2016-05-08, 22:18)LordKrowe Wrote: I had the same problem. I couldn't log into the list manager. Tried a few more times and it finally went through. My only guess is I entered something wrong, but I was sure I didn't.

I can't log in either!
for those of you who want to keep trackt of everything you watch on kodi, including an streams from addon but want an easy simple option
here you go
"Last Played (all sources)"
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131

dont configure anything, watch something in library or addons and just go inside the addon. voila
hi

is this addon still being maintained?

whenever i try and view my watchlist i get an error, have tried with my Trakt username and email address Undecided

can anyone help please?

thanks
Hello!

I looked through the pages to see if this was requested yet, but I would think a cool feature would be to add the ability to add a public list from the trakt.tv site. Many users put together great lists of movies and it would be cool if we could put there user list. For example, I started putting together a list of movies that had subtitles in Japanese. Here is my list:

https://trakt.tv/users/bkramer/lists/mov...-subtitles

Small now, but I plan to add as many as I can. I have a Japanese wife, so finding shows that have subtitles for her is a must. So it got me thinking it would be cool if my friends could get access to my list within kodi so it could pull like a widget if set up with one of the skins.

Let me know if this is something that can be added or if you think its a good idea.

Thank you
not working anymore for me...
am I the only one ?
thx
I'm getting an error when trying to add a movie to my watch list from within the Extended Info script. The plug on n works when used stand alone.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on3