• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on
Hi I'm using this in Krypton (LibrELEC) but there is no artwork. I have my movies stored on a NAS and they show up in the video library but not here. Is there a way to get movie details from my library? Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Does this plugin accept multiple trakt account?
(2017-02-13, 19:45)Hardax Wrote: I'm getting an error when trying to add a movie to my watch list from within the Extended Info script. The plug on n works when used stand alone.

I am having the same issue. Don't know if the problem is with this addon or extended info script.

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24321586/

Any help is much appreciated.
Hi,

I had posted on the Reddit forums, and they referred me here. This is the entirety of the post from my post there...

I'm wondering if this functionality is available in Trakt. If not, I'd love to see it implemented. It's the one thing that I continually run across that I find as a sort of impediment to easily building Trakt libraries. For instance, if you add a movie to your Trakt library but are unable to remember that you did so, if you view the Trakt Manager menu under the title of the film, it will give you the same options whether the title was added to the library or not. Is there some option that allows for a way to mark movies/TV episodes, so you know that they're in your library already, much in the way the white checkmark informs you that you've already watched the content? Thanks very much!
(2017-04-05, 19:48)zenyatta80 Wrote:
(2017-02-13, 19:45)Hardax Wrote: I'm getting an error when trying to add a movie to my watch list from within the Extended Info script. The plug on n works when used stand alone.

I am having the same issue. Don't know if the problem is with this addon or extended info script.

Same for me, heres the log part of the script. I guess extended info script has changed somehow and this script needs adaptation... but what do i know Big Grin

Log:
Code:
04:03:55.504 T:140208353085184  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/watchlist/movies/add" matches rule for function "add_movie_to_watchlist"
04:03:55.506 T:140208353085184   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('ids',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 485, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 218, in add_movie_to_watchlist
                                                imdb_id=movie['ids']['imdb'],
                                            KeyError: ('ids',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2017-04-23, 04:11)Funky_Funked Wrote:
(2017-04-05, 19:48)zenyatta80 Wrote:

Same for me, heres the log part of the script. I guess extended info script has changed somehow and this script needs adaptation... but what do i know Big Grin

Log:
Code:
04:03:55.504 T:140208353085184  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/watchlist/movies/add" matches rule for function "add_movie_to_watchlist"
04:03:55.506 T:140208353085184   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('ids',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 485, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 218, in add_movie_to_watchlist
                                                imdb_id=movie['ids']['imdb'],
                                            KeyError: ('ids',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

so to fix that you need to edit some code in addon.py in .kodi/kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager

Code:
change lines 311 312

'imdb_id': plugin.request.args.get('imdb_id', [''])[0],
'tmdb_id': plugin.request.args.get('tmdb_id', [''])[0],

to
'imdb': plugin.request.args.get('imdb_id', [''])[0],
'tmdb': plugin.request.args.get('tmdb_id', [''])[0],

and 315 316

if movie.get('imdb_id') or movie.get('tmdb_id'):
    return movie

to
if movie.get('imdb') or movie.get('tmdb'):
    return { 'ids': movie }

got the fix from an github pullrequest made by patrickjahns that never got merged.

https://github.com/dersphere/plugin.vide...5204ad839f
Quote:so to fix that you need to edit some code in addon.py in .kodi/kodi/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager

Code:
change lines 311 312

'imdb_id': plugin.request.args.get('imdb_id', [''])[0],
'tmdb_id': plugin.request.args.get('tmdb_id', [''])[0],

to
'imdb': plugin.request.args.get('imdb_id', [''])[0],
'tmdb': plugin.request.args.get('tmdb_id', [''])[0],

and 315 316

if movie.get('imdb_id') or movie.get('tmdb_id'):
    return movie

to
if movie.get('imdb') or movie.get('tmdb'):
    return { 'ids': movie }

got the fix from an github pullrequest made by patrickjahns that never got merged.

https://github.com/dersphere/plugin.vide...5204ad839f

Works perfectly, thank you davidx!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do you go to in Kodi to edit the above code? or does it need to be done outside of the Kodi app?
(2017-05-03, 11:29)pmazey Wrote: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but where do you go to in Kodi to edit the above code? or does it need to be done outside of the Kodi app?

Yes it needs to be done in a text editor outside of Kodi, just open the ,py file with it and change the lines stated above and save. Done, works again.
Worked great davidx! I hope it gets fixed permanently someday.
I'm running into an issue where it's stating the credentials I'm using are incorrect.

Connection Error
Wrong User-Credentials
Do you want to change them now?

I've tested multiple times that I'm using the correct username/password.

I've also tried using my email for the username.

Is this a known issue? If not, any suggestions on what I can try and do?

This is the only thing that shows up in the logs:

Code:
02:53:23.434 T:3040   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/?content_type=executable
02:53:23.434 T:3040   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/?content_type=executable) failed
hello everyone I'm a newbie and I cant seem to figure out how to use this addon mostly signing into trakt.tv thank you
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMn...J0TWhmQ2R3
 this is my error. can anyone help me past it
The authentication method this addon uses has been deprecated for a while now.
Up to about a month ago it did still work but it seems trakt has now completely dropped support for it.
Thank you for mentioning this.  I've had the same problem as others- can't log in because of 'bad credentials'; didn't understand what was going on.  Now I know, I'll probably have to just uninstall it soon....
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on3