How to pull local image/fanart when scraper cannot find artist?
The problem I am having is that when I add music to my library, if the scraper doesn't find the artist I am importing, it doesn't pull the local fanart or artist image. This is the way XBMC has always been for me, but I could find the majority of artists on Last.FM, so it was never much of an issue. Now I have upgraded to Frodo and am rebuilding my library, the newer databases don't have many of my artists. As a result, most of my fanart and artist images are not showing up.

Why aren't these local images pulling first? It seems like this information should be entirely separate from the scrapers (which I don't have set to download images anyway). My folder structure is entirely normal (Album Artist/Year - Album/Songs) and all the images show up when I turn library mode off. So why can't I get those images to pull into the library?
I have the same question. I have a lot of mash ups, so a number of random artists. However I have downloaded a number of fanart.jpg. How do I choose these. My folder structure is genre/album artist/album/title so a little different than normal. Either way is there a manual way to choose?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to pull local image/fanart when scraper cannot find artist?0