Sound Dropout
Just did, use a new profile folder.. Guess what... No dropouts.

Thank you very much....
Np - now weed thru those addons - especially whatever's causing that alarmclock debug entry.

Enjoy Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Well, I start over... Just install one after the other.

Thanks again.
unfortunately dropouts reapear...

here a log with an empty profile only copied the .dbs

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10645
Is this just when changing subtitles? Again nothing odd in logs. If it's not related to subtitles you can try roll-back or change which ATI drivers you're using - there have been issues with recent ones. Another question: did this ever work for you and then stopped working? Or has it been like this all along?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I just changed subtitles after the dropout... To know where they apeared...

I changed now the graficcard and ( knocking on wood) it is working....

I now have an AMD HDMI2 but anyway weather it is driver or hardware... I will rma the graficcard...

Thanks again Damian
Keep us posted pls - would like to know if this was resolved - good luck!
I don't know what to look for in the log, but thinking are you using fullscreen window insted of true fullscreen?

My ATI card have dropouts when using fullscreen window, and nothing in true fullscreen.
Thanks will check this...
solved... With the new card no more dropouts, not with fullscreen window or true fullscreen.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound Dropout0